NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Tique for sale

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
Author
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-03-2019 at 1:22pm

(had to do post as a jpg because there is apparently some offensive language in there somewhere that was banned from CCF??)
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-03-2019 at 1:52pm
Originally posted by 75 Tique 75 Tique wrote:

Have fun with the new boat. I know you will. Fantastic find.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-03-2019 at 1:55pm
Originally posted by 8122pbrainard 8122pbrainard wrote:

Exactly.
63 Skier View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 63 Skier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-03-2019 at 2:09pm
Congrats on the sale, of course realizing it was difficult to watch it drive away. Then again, what were you supposed to do, keep the same boat until you were 90?

On to fun with the new one!!!
'63 American Skier - '98 Sport Nautique
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-03-2019 at 3:24pm
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-03-2019 at 5:16pm
That's why you have friends with hot rods! I don't think you'll miss it for too long.
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-03-2019 at 5:34pm
Agreed Alan. I would imagine a few outings in the 200 eased the pain of selling the 81.
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-03-2019 at 6:20pm

Agreed Alan. I would imagine a few outings in the 200 eased the pain of selling the 81.

What 81?
63 Skier View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 63 Skier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-03-2019 at 6:22pm
If anyone is having a beer with friends and realizes the bar is the stern of Larry's Tique, just keep it to yourself!
'63 American Skier - '98 Sport Nautique
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-04-2019 at 10:17am
Originally posted by 63 Skier 63 Skier wrote:

If anyone is having a beer with friends and realizes the bar is the stern of Larry's Tique, just keep it to yourself!

Doh'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

illiniball2000 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote illiniball2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-04-2019 at 11:03am
Look forward to seeing the new ride.
Beer is my friend
87 Dominique
Had 67 Starflite
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-04-2019 at 11:33am
What makes boats so much better than women is when you send them down the road they don't take half your stuff with them!!
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-05-2019 at 8:09am
Originally posted by 81nautique 81nautique wrote:

What 81?

Originally posted by 81nautique 81nautique wrote:

That's why you have friends with hot rods! I don't think you'll miss it for too long.

Half truth on this one Magicman. I do recall several Convo's with a CCFan who sold his HotRod and sometimes wish he still had a Speedy Boat!

Originally posted by Mojo Mojo wrote:

Originally posted by 63 Skier 63 Skier wrote:

Doh'

Congratulations on the new ride and selling of the old one LarryBoy. Care Package on the way. It'll take some getting used to seeing you in a different ride the one time a year you show up for a gathering unless you're gonna start trailering this one.
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
  Share Topic