Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Martinique Cover

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
beardo73 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beardo73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Martinique Cover
    Posted: May-10-2019 at 11:46am
Posting a picture here as I do not have permissions to send a picture in PM's.

Cover I had made by a local Amish guy for my 1988 Martinique B/R. PM me for details if you are in the Pittsburgh/Youngstown/Erie Metro area and need a cheaper cover. I can get you his address. This cover is not for sale. Thanks!

1988 Correct Craft Martinique B/R, PCM 454, ~577 HRS.
oldlegbone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldlegbone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-10-2019 at 1:21pm
That guy did a stellar job. It looks better than I'd imagined from your description. AND you got the solar fan. 😎

I expected a lot less for $500.
hayajustin View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hayajustin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-16-2019 at 9:46am
Is this cover road worthy? I have a 87 Martinique.
beardo73 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beardo73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-16-2019 at 9:52am
Yes. The exact reason I got it made. I had a cheap throw-over cover last year and hated it. Wouldn't stay on, fell off even faster if it rained, and couldn't tow the boat with that cover. This one I had made has all the snaps, velcro for around the towers, and draw strings in the front to cinch everything down tight. I towed 80 total miles two weeks ago at 60-65mph and it was perfect. Rained a little on the way -- no water in there. After boating, threw the cover back on and in less than a day everything was dry from the solar fan. Worked out great! Loving the cover already. It was money well spent.
1988 Correct Craft Martinique B/R, PCM 454, ~577 HRS.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic