Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

1985 American Skier Parts Boat

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
9manchu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9manchu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1985 American Skier Parts Boat
    Posted: June-26-2019 at 1:05am
I bought the trailer and it came with a boat. I know wrong brand but maybe someone could use some parts. To me the hull seems very similar to SN 2001.

Windshield and frame are in good shape, ski pylon, engine cradle, fuel tank, dash. I thought of keeping the ski platform for a spare but I'd like it to go to someone that needs it. I can't vouch for the functionality or interchangeability of any parts. No engine, transmission, dog house. Most of the brass was removed.

I was going to cut up the trailer for a bunk cart in my slip but even that could be refurbished for its intended use. I know what its like to need something for a project...

Ideally someone would show up with a trailer and take the whole works.

Pay for shipping and what you think the parts (or boat) is worth. I know its not much but the members of this site have helped me a lot over the years, if nothing sells in a couple of weeks, I'll throw it out on Craigslist. The boat is in Menomonie, WI / 45 minutes east of the Twin Cities.

Later,

Alan
Politician should not be an occupation
93/70 ccpb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 93/70 ccpb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-02-2019 at 6:35pm
check your personal message board
what you dont want to hear from jbear and bill.you cant get in the boat till you get your minute,and they throw you back in water!
jeff513 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeff513 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-20-2020 at 4:14pm
do you have photo on that Windshield and frame 
jeff513 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeff513 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-21-2020 at 4:16pm
windshield you still have it 
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-21-2020 at 4:28pm
Jeff,
Alan hasen't been on site since September-3rd 2019 so I suspect we lost him. 

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-21-2020 at 5:05pm
Jeff,
What's the winshield you are looking for going on? Knowing may help us.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
tleed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tleed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-12-2020 at 8:40pm
I need a prop shaft, rudder, and strut for a 1974 Southwind 18. Any chance your parts fit my boat?

My prop shaft is 1" diameter, 40.5" long.

Thomas
Thomas

1974 Southwind 18 with 318 cubic inches of reverse rotation roller cam "Moparvation"
jeff513 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeff513 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-13-2020 at 5:59pm
1985 american skier advance 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic