NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

HELP! I am changing impeller and need help

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
jdewayne View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jdewayne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HELP! I am changing impeller and need help
    Posted: June-30-2019 at 11:17pm
Hello. I have 85 Ski Nautique and I have changed impeller before but can not get the orientation right this time. Any help would be great. If you interested in a FaceTime call let me know I can show you my problem 7025211054

Thanks
JD
jdewayne View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jdewayne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-30-2019 at 11:48pm
I got it. Well after this crap I should remember but next time a few pictures before I take off parts. Love the website.
spiralhelix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spiralhelix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-01-2019 at 7:10pm
I drew an arrow on the back of the housing showing water flow. Makes quick and simple work to put it all back together and mounted correctly. As far as the bend of the impeller fins, even if put in incorrectly, the spin of the pulley will correct them.
-Spiral
'89 Sport Nautique
dgabler View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dgabler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-01-2019 at 8:06pm
Sharpie here as well.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic