Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

PCM GT 40 part numbers

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
workky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote workky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PCM GT 40 part numbers
    Posted: July-06-2019 at 2:17pm
I know we have poor mans gt 40 spreadsheet

Anyway we can have a spreadsheet with partnumbers fir the GT40
Right now I need a throttle body gasket and dont know what to ask for at the auto parts store.

It would be good to have all the sensors listed with the factory and aftermarket numbers.
KENO View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KENO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-06-2019 at 4:06pm
If you look at the link below and look at the picture that's here, you should be able to figure out if a FelPro 70262 gasket will work for you.

Bob in the link wasn't too adventurous and paid the big bucks for a PCM gasket it might be cheaper than the FelPro

It cost about 4 bucks at one of those stores that has Auto as part of the name (like Advance or Zone or NAPA or O'Reilly for example)

It fits an 86 Mustang GT with a 5.0 and a lot of other Fords

If you can post back here whether it's the same or not, it would help the next guy

If those measurements don't work you could try a FelPro 72543 that fits 87-93 or so Mustangs. I don't have the measurements for that one but you could compare it to yours at the parts store.

link

link to 72543

Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-06-2019 at 8:16pm
I'm sitting here with a GT40 throttle body and a Felpro 70262. The bore of the gasket is about a 1/8" smaller than throttle body but easily trimmed. Took a day to order from O'Reilly's Auto parts
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic