Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - $500 OBO - Ramlin Trailer for 1990's Ski Nautique
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

$500 OBO - Ramlin Trailer for 1990's Ski Nautique

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
93 Ski Nautique View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 93 Ski Nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: $500 OBO - Ramlin Trailer for 1990's Ski Nautique
    Posted: August-01-2019 at 4:55pm
2000 model year Ramlin Ski/Sport Nautique trailer for 1990- 200X Ski or Sport Nautique.
This is the exact trailer Correct Craft designed, in the mid-90s Correct Craft sold the molds to Ramlin when they stopped building trailers. I just bought a Phoenix to replace it as I trailer long distances and the wishbone is rusting out. Much of the trailer is fine, the wheels/tires, prop guard, guide poles, bow stop, fenders, brakes, and hubs (updated) are in great shape. The axle is decent as well. If you want the parts, or can weld some new wishbones on it, it could certainly have some real value. If it doesn't sell as a trailer I will pull the bolt on parts and sell them instead. It has late model brakes that still work, a newer rubber brake line, and hubs that were replaced. I really would like to see someone keep this trailer or its parts alive! They really are the best fitting trailers around. It is in Annapolis, MD.

Again, this trailer either needs metal added to the wishbone on both sides or, part it out and keep the bolt-ons. If it doesn't sell as a trailer I will part it out.

Air206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Air206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-01-2019 at 9:12pm
PM sent.......... Steve
93 Ski Nautique View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 93 Ski Nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-08-2019 at 3:10pm
Still for sale!
Ajskier View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ajskier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-13-2019 at 11:42am
Does the trailer have a swing away tongue?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic