Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

1985 ski nautique

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
dgroebner View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dgroebner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1985 ski nautique
    Posted: August-26-2019 at 7:42pm
Want to sale my nautique. It’s a 1985 2001 with 351. I don’t know how to upload photos. The interior floor is need of repair and it has a soft spot by the ski pylon. So I bet the whole sub floor needs to be redone. The interior skins are new but the engine cover has a small tear.   Needs a gel coat and new windshield. Trailer needs new bunk boards. Besides all the problems she runs good. I don’t know what price to offer and need her gone soon. Please e mail me an offer at dgroebner@yahoo.com. Then I can email you some pics. I live in Colorado and pick up would be required. Thanks, Denny.
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-26-2019 at 7:47pm
Originally posted by dgroebner dgroebner wrote:

Want to sale my nautique.

Denny,
A listing in the for sale section would help. Have you tried and that's were you had a hard time figuring out posting pictures?

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic