NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Some misc 1993 SN parts

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
KRoundy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KRoundy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Some misc 1993 SN parts
    Posted: September-28-2019 at 5:59pm
So, since I traded in my 1993 I have a few pieces and parts that I can sell. Here's a list of what I have off the top of my head:

1993 Side ski storage rack - plastic. I never installed it to see if it would work. Made to mount to the floor and the inside of the combing pads. The hooks are to hold a net between them to store loose items (like gloves). I do not have the net.

Livorsi GPS Speedometer. It works great and looks great on the dash. Not original, but no fiddling with pitot tubes. :)

Some Perfect Pass parts; Module (Serial Number DP 7135 01), Single Line display, Magnet Timer, Paddle-wheel plug (not shown - NOTE: this is NOT the paddle-wheel. You can buy a new one from Perfect Pass). I do not have the power harness. I was keeping all of this as backup for the Perfect Pass in my SN.

Two very sun-weary OEM 1993 Nautique Airguide speedometers and a pretty decent looking temperature gauge. Good candidates for someone who wants to perhaps do a rebuild/refresh of original units.

Two brand new cupholders. Fit in any of the OEM locations on a 1993 SN. I think they are quite universal over a variety of years and manufacturers.

I also have stored in my garage the original OEM glass for a SNOB. I do not have the trim/metal pieces - just the glass. If you are interested we need to figure out how to meet up in Seattle. I'm not going to try to figure out how to ship something as breakable as glass windshield panes.

PM me a price if you want something. You pay shipping.

I also have boxes of screws and misc brackets. If you need anything really random let me know. Most of it is the kind of thing that never breaks. Oh, I have a 1993 fuel tank stored under my house too.

Photos in the replies below.
Previous: 1993 Electric Blue/Charcoal Ski Nautique
Current: 2016 Ski Nautique 200 Open Bow
KRoundy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KRoundy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-28-2019 at 6:04pm
Ski Rack:

GPS Speedometer:

KRoundy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KRoundy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-28-2019 at 6:06pm
Perfect Pass parts:

KRoundy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KRoundy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-28-2019 at 6:09pm
Old gauges:

Two brand new cupholders:

99airwarrior View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 99airwarrior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-28-2019 at 7:41pm
Hi I am interested in he perfect pass Thank You Joe
KRoundy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KRoundy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-28-2019 at 8:11pm
Hi Joe. Sent you a PM.
Lens93SNOB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lens93SNOB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-29-2019 at 4:58pm
I'm just north of you in Vancouver, BC. I'd be interested in the perfect pass and the ski holder. you have prices in mind for these items?
jrb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jrb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-30-2019 at 4:47pm
I'm also interested in the ski racks if Lens93SNOB does not take them.
Thanks,
John
Previous: 1977 Ski Nautique
Current: 1991 Ski Nautique
KRoundy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KRoundy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-04-2019 at 12:28pm
Perfect Pass parts and Ski Rack are sold. Still have the GPS speedometer, cupholders and old gauges.

I was trying to be nice and not post prices, but maybe some here think that means I want a lot. So, here's my price for the remaining items. Buyer pays shipping:

Old Gauges - $5
New cupholders - $5
GPS Speedometer - $20
RealDeez View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RealDeez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-04-2019 at 1:01pm
If the gauges are in good, working order, I'd be interested in any/all of them.
Lake James, IN
93 Sport Nautique
RealDeez View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RealDeez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-04-2019 at 1:04pm
I should ask - is it all the gauges or just the ones in the pictures above? Looks like a temp and a couple airguides... unless I missed something.
Lake James, IN
93 Sport Nautique
KRoundy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KRoundy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-04-2019 at 1:15pm
Sorry - someone slipped right in front of you and got the gauges. The two Airguides and the temp gauge were all I had.

Old gauges - sold.
RealDeez View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RealDeez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-04-2019 at 1:45pm
Dang. GPS speedo too?
Lake James, IN
93 Sport Nautique
KRoundy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KRoundy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-04-2019 at 4:22pm
No. I still have the GPS speedometer. It is in great shape as the picture shows.
RealDeez View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RealDeez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-04-2019 at 5:06pm
PM sent
Lake James, IN
93 Sport Nautique
KRoundy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KRoundy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-05-2019 at 7:44pm
GPS Speedometer sold.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic