Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

23' fish nautique specs

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
terrilynn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote terrilynn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 23' fish nautique specs
    Posted: October-30-2019 at 11:57am
I have a 1985 23' fish nautique that is being completely restored. I am needing the gunnel height. I called Correct Craft and they were not any help. Does anyone have this model and can tell me the gunnel height.
Terri
Mountain Man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mountain Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-30-2019 at 4:09pm
Terri:

Please be more specific about the requested measurement on the Fish. Are you looking for the maximum height of the gunnel from the deck or are looking for the height of the gunnel from the trough of the gunnel?

Steve
terrilynn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote terrilynn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-30-2019 at 9:52pm
I need the gunnel height from the deck.
Terri
terrilynn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote terrilynn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-30-2019 at 9:54pm
I need the gunnel height from the deck.

Terri
Terri
jblocal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jblocal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-30-2019 at 11:01pm
I can check mine tomorrow. I think they had different heights. I have a 87 and it has a higher deck than one from late 70s I looked at.
jblocal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jblocal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-01-2019 at 6:52pm
13” from deck to bottom edge of cap. 20” to top of cap. That’s from about mid cleat to stern. Changes a lot mid cleat forward because bow flare.
terrilynn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote terrilynn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-01-2019 at 11:49pm
Thank you so much. I really appreciate you taking the time to measure it. I will send you pics when it's done. I do have one as it is now on my profile. It currently has a marlin wrap on it.
Terri
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic