Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

1970 Correct Craft Mustang Parts for Sale

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
Author
klamon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote klamon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-26-2020 at 10:29am
So glad you could give it new life back on the water! I look forward to hearing from you.
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-04-2020 at 9:50pm
I’ll buy the seats and rear light if available. PM sent
strozy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote strozy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-24-2020 at 1:21am
Hi,
If the windshield is still available I would like to stop by and look at/buy it. My '67 Mustang is in dire need of one. I can sneak through the Wisconsin lockdown, I live in Colgate.

Thanks,
Bill
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-24-2020 at 8:56am
Originally posted by strozy strozy wrote:

I can sneak through the Wisconsin lockdown, I live in Colgate.
Thanks,
Bill

Bill,
STAY AT HOME. Gov. Evers has issued the stay at home order for Wisconsin. Both Oneida and Vilas counties have had the request out there for several days. Does your need for a windshield really outweigh the safety of yourself and others? Self-preservation overcomes selfishness.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
strozy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote strozy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-25-2020 at 11:05am
Rodger that.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-25-2020 at 12:28pm
Originally posted by strozy strozy wrote:

Rodger that.

Bill,
Thanks. Everyone needs to help in keeping the spread of the virus to a minimum. You may or may not be aware but in your county (Washington) as of yesterday there are 17 confirmed cases. The request from northern counties to stay at home is due to limited medical resources compared to larger counties.

When things lighten up, I'd be happy to go over and take a look at the windshield for you.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-25-2020 at 2:06pm
Here you go Pete

69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-25-2020 at 2:45pm
Gary,
Thanks. We already have a big influx of people coming up to their second homes. It's not going to help "flatten the curve".

I'm limiting my time at the Depot. If the threat get's any closer, I'll be taking up corporates offer of PTO. Part timers like myself get 40 hours paid and full timers are getting 80 hours. I worry about my wife who has pretty bad COPD.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
klamon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote klamon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-25-2020 at 3:13pm
Hi Bill.

As everyone has reiterated already, we need to be looking at the "greater good" at this time, and adhere to the Governor's "Stay at Home" order and travel restrictions. That said, you're more than welcome to purchase the parts so that they are held for you and then pick them up when this is over with.

Thanks for the inquiry!
Katie
strozy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote strozy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-27-2020 at 1:50pm
Thank you all for the offers to help me, I too am in the high risk age and can't believe how quickly this virus is spreading around in the last few days. Maybe this is the wrong place to ask, but do all Mustangs have an air scoop on the deck? The 1967 I bought doesn't. Looks more like an American skier. but title says Mustang. Previous owner has it in the diaries . Thanks again,
CraigM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CraigM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-02-2020 at 11:09pm
I am interested in the stern light/flag mount with cap #33. Have you sold it? I am in Spokane, Washington. How would you like payment if available?

Thanks,
Craig Potter
craigpotter98@gmail.com
Craig P
klamon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote klamon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-02-2020 at 11:22pm
Hi there! The stern light assembly is sold. Is there any other parts you’d like?
mmfarmer1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mmfarmer1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-19-2020 at 10:26am
What do you want for whatever may be left of the boat? I will take it all.
wsavini View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wsavini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-02-2020 at 12:15am
Hello, I’m looking for a windshield and front seat mounts. Do you still have?
klamon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote klamon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-02-2020 at 12:20am
@mmfarmer Sorry! I just saw your message about what’s left of the boat. The hull, a trailer that will not go down the road right now, and the motor are left, along with some miscellaneous hardware. $1000 and you pick up and it’s yours.
klamon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote klamon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-02-2020 at 12:21am
The windshield and seat is gone.
j6severns View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote j6severns Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-17-2020 at 4:08pm
I would like to buy two of the original switches if you could send pics and maybe the correct craft emblems.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-17-2020 at 5:14pm
Originally posted by j6severns j6severns wrote:

I would like to buy two of the original switches if you could send pics and maybe the correct craft emblems.

Jeremy,
Which switches? Bilge, nav. or ignition?

I think the emblems are gone but I know Katie will respond.

Welcome to CCfan. What are you working on? Tell us more and pictures are always welcomed.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
moker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-29-2020 at 12:04pm
Sounds like you have minimal items left.
Any chrome or parts from engine compartment?
Thanks
Marc
klamon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote klamon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-29-2020 at 12:35pm
The entire motor box is available. There's an assortment of chrome pieces available as well, just let me know what you're looking for and I can let you know if it's still on hand.
moker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-29-2020 at 12:55pm
I like any of the original electrical components resistors mounted on the engine.
alternator
The 90 deg hoses if still good Front of manifold
pulley off the raw water pump if its snug on the shaft
any chrome that matches these pieces in photo.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/UhuFPguJvtSxAgZz9

Thanks
Marc
tleed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tleed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-12-2020 at 9:03pm
I'm looking for a 1" diameter, 40.5" prop shaft, rudder, and prop strut for a 1974 Southwind 18. I'm not sure if the rudder & prop strut will swap between your Mustang & my Southwind, but if they do, I'd be interested in all 3 of these parts.

Thomas
Thomas

1974 Southwind 18 with 318 cubic inches of reverse rotation roller cam "Moparvation"
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-13-2020 at 5:39am
1970 Mustange shaft length: 40"

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
  Share Topic