Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Fuel injectors

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
bigwavedave View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigwavedave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fuel injectors
    Posted: January-11-2020 at 12:25pm
I have a 1997 Ski Nautique 5.8 L GT 40 there’s three injectors that will not open. Has anybody had experience using automotive injectors the number printed on the injector is 280150947 can anybody help me thanks Dave
bigwavedave
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-11-2020 at 12:39pm
Originally posted by bigwavedave bigwavedave wrote:

I have a 1997 Ski Nautique 5.8 L GT 40 there’s three injectors that will not open. Has anybody had experience using automotive injectors the number printed on the injector is 280150947 can anybody help me thanks Dave

It is a 24lb bosch injector - they are pricey to replace one at a time either new or rebuilt - often a set of 8 aftermarket injectors would be more cost effective.   No difference with the automotive versions you just need a 24lb injector that will fit.
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
KENO View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KENO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-11-2020 at 1:48pm
Dave

If you look at the thread in the link below, there are pictures from Joe and some part numbers that would be useful for getting new injectors. There are a couple of links in the linked thread also with more info   

link
KENO View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KENO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-11-2020 at 1:51pm
And here's a google search on the 280150947 injectors in the link below

link
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic