NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Keeping the tradition alive!

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
220nautique View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 220nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Keeping the tradition alive!
    Posted: January-14-2020 at 11:32pm
I’ve been quietly observing you guys for a long time. CCF has been an awesome place to watch you pros do some amazing work. I grew up going to a water ski camp and love being on the lake with my family when I wasn’t there. Someone donated a 1976 red Ski Nautique to the camp and that was it for me! I wish I had kept skiing but but I was consumed by the wakeboarding craze. My family had a 220 air Nautique and has since been sold.

To the point....
I now have a son of my own and am in a position to get one. I’m looking for a 72-76 Ski Nautique that’s ready to ski and catch some eyes.

If any of you know someone that is looking to sell their Nautique to a father and son that will always keep it looking original and babied please send them my way.

Any of you 72 promo owners feel free come forward! Ha

Thanks!
Brian
ROLL TIDE ROLL!
63 Skier View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 63 Skier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-01-2020 at 4:47pm
Brian, where are you located? They are around, and affordable, but not many in a condition that won't need some serious TLC.
'63 American Skier - '98 Sport Nautique
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic