NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Boat Repaired & Looks Great!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Nautique2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Boat Repaired & Looks Great!!!!
    Posted: September-23-2006 at 6:21pm
Today, I picked up my boat from NECC. Last time I saw it was at the NE Reunion on August 5th. Took it out today with my Dad and it ran awesome. That ACME 540 has some serious bite! Anyway, I polished up and it's ready for the 2007 reunion.

The Dude View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-23-2006 at 6:26pm
Great News Ken! It Looks really great (even the Patriots cover). Also, that was like picture heaven. I like several of those better than in your diaries. The colors are nicer. Glad you're back on the water!
Mullet Free since 93
95 Sport
skicat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-23-2006 at 6:29pm
Took them a while, but it looks like it was worth the wait. Boat looks great!
Greg

86 BFN
92'NIQUE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 92'NIQUE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-23-2006 at 6:45pm
Ken,
Looks like a brand new boat. Glad to see NECC was able to work some magic. BTW....nice choice of tire cover!
The Lake View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Lake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-23-2006 at 7:32pm
Ken, that had to be a thrill to get her back on the water. I bet you noticed a real difference with that 540. Having your boat all ready will make the winter seem sooooo long.
Thanks for the pics.

Chuck
Walk on Water
www.coldwater.me

69 Ski Nautique
scott8370 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scott8370 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-23-2006 at 8:16pm
Ken,
Your (new) boat looks great! I bet your proud.What is that paper inside the engine box?
Scott
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-23-2006 at 8:42pm
Looks great Ken. Looks like it just rolled of the line yesterday.   I'll be looking forward to another trip out on Lake Coochiecoochie (I know that's not exactly right, but it's late and I am too tired to look it up right now) with you and your dad next summer....with your new hot pink drop ski. Id like to meet Brad, Tim and Keith too. Your dad can drive and we can get four footers going. I want to show up those PLBC guys.
NAUTI84 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NAUTI84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-23-2006 at 9:09pm
Ken,
As Mr. Buffet says:
"Tragedies better become Comedies real quick or we're all in trouble"

Or as Pumba says:
"Put your behind in your past"

Hope you and the wife are all mended and doing well. Boat looks great!
Here's to a great 2007!
Barracuda View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barracuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-23-2006 at 10:21pm
Ken- Congrats bud, the boat looks great!
Hope you can get some more hours on it this season still. We were out last night and tonight, it's still prettey warm, considering.

79 Tique- Did Ken go and paint your drop ski hot pink on you? Probably a good thing- it's hard to see that thing in the water.Worked like a champ though- got me up for the first time ever:) Looking forward to meeting you some day soon.
-Brad
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-23-2006 at 10:26pm
Ken: Looks great! Boy what a rush of memories whenever I see that boat! I gotta ride in it with ya and you can pull me or we'll get one of the Pattis to pull us for a double run. That way I can say I've skied with all the owners of that boat!

Nauti: Love the Pumba quote!

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-23-2006 at 10:51pm
Looks like the repairs came out very well. Enjoy. BKH
Livin' the Dream

jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-23-2006 at 11:15pm
Brian: Time is gettin' close! Denese doing ok still, I hope?

Sorry for the thread jack!

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
hasbeenskier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hasbeenskier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-24-2006 at 7:35am
Ken, Greetings
Congrats! Boat looks Sweeeet! I Love the lines and features of 2001's. I might have to try one of those props, every one seems to like them. I was sorry to hear about the accident. I praise God it was not worse than it was.
Be skiin'ya B.J.
hasbeenskier
05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-24-2006 at 4:12pm
Boat looks great,Ken.Glad you got to take her out again before end of season.Closure always puts a on your face.With any luck you'll get a few more runs in before it's all over.GO PATRIOTS!

Mike
Air Nautique 210 Team

640 hours, not 1 regret
rleinen79 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rleinen79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-24-2006 at 4:21pm
Congrats....I was sorry to see about your accident in NH. The boat looks like a "perfect 10". Absolutely beautiful. (Go Colts)

Rob
05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-24-2006 at 5:16pm
Originally posted by rleinen79 rleinen79 wrote:

(Go Colts)
Rob

Who are the Colts?Oh yeah,the Colts....I remember,now. I hear their new kicker is the

Mike
Air Nautique 210 Team

640 hours, not 1 regret
JEFF KOSTIS View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JEFF KOSTIS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-24-2006 at 9:28pm
    Ken, awesome to hear!!!! Looks great!!! Must feel good to have your own ride on the water again!! Too bad I missed all the action at 05210's place!!!

Jeff...
Chopper View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chopper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-24-2006 at 11:05pm
Pics look great. What was the repair.?
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-25-2006 at 8:25am
The boat looks great, Ken! Hopefully you can get a few hrs on it this fall. Hows the performance with the Acme?
Mojoman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-25-2006 at 10:06am
Ken,,, Great looking repair job!! Good to have you're baby back.. Too bad the season is coming to a close !!

Moj'

"Go Bears"
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-25-2006 at 10:22am
Thanks a lot, guys. I'm very happy with the way my boat turned out. You can't tell that anything ever happened to it. I also picked up some speed with the ACME 540. I could only do 42 MPH with boat the stock prop and the 4 blade OJ I owned for a month. I'm at 45 MPH now. Very smooth prop!

Ken
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-25-2006 at 10:25am
Originally posted by scott8370 scott8370 wrote:

Ken,
Your (new) boat looks great! I bet your proud.What is that paper inside the engine box?

That piece of paper is the original instructions from Correct Craft. It's a notice to the dealer.

Ken
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-25-2006 at 10:28am
I'm already counting the days until spring! Definitely, Larry, we'll get some more footing time in next year, now that we all know each other.

Ken
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-25-2006 at 10:34am
Originally posted by Chopper Chopper wrote:

Pics look great. What was the repair.?

If you look at the Milton, NH reunion pictures, you can get some idea what it looked like damaged. The tracking fins were bent, shaft damaged, prop bent up and scratches from bow to stern.

Ken
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-25-2006 at 10:38am
Originally posted by jbear jbear wrote:

Ken: Looks great! Boy what a rush of memories whenever I see that boat! I gotta ride in it with ya and you can pull me or we'll get one of the Pattis to pull us for a double run. That way I can say I've skied with all the owners of that boat!

Thanks, John. I'm sure the pictures brought back a lot of memories. If the boat could talk, right? If you're ever in the north east, you know I'll give you and Patti a pull anytime!

Ken
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-25-2006 at 10:43am
Originally posted by 05 210 05 210 wrote:

Boat looks great,Ken.Glad you got to take her out again before end of season.Closure always puts a on your face.With any luck you'll get a few more runs in before it's all over.GO PATRIOTS! Mike

Thanks, Mike. Hopefully I'll get a couple more runs in.

I was at the Pats/Broncos game last night. What a messy game that was!

Ken
PLBC View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLBC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-25-2006 at 11:09am
one of the hottest 2001s IMHO, good to see it back.
66Skylark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 66Skylark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-25-2006 at 11:43am
Hi Ken,

Glad to see the boat back in shape. Looks like they did a great job on it!

Kyle
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-25-2006 at 11:50am
Thanks, Kyle. New England Correct Craft did a fantastic job. I'm looking forward to our 2007 reunion and also skiing with new friends next year.

Ken
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic