NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

WTB 67 Mustang trailer

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Nautiquehunter View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautiquehunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WTB 67 Mustang trailer
    Posted: March-15-2020 at 10:46am
After I pulled the boat off the trailer I took a good look a at the tandem axle trailer I will need a complete rebuild including the frame. I question whether I should just look for a single axle trailer with bigger wheels? Any advice?

illiniball2000 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote illiniball2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-31-2020 at 5:49pm
Did you have any luck finding what you are looking for? I have a 67 Star Flite that I am parting out that is 16foot 5 inches. It is sitting on a trailer that I had powder coated and added new tires and rims about three years ago. I think it needs new bunks as it was my first attempt at those and didn't use good enough wood and think they need replaced. I have a few pictures of it after powder coating and I should be able to dig up a couple that have the 67 sitting on it. I am not sure when i can get to it as its about 4.5 hrs away in a shed at my grandpas farm. Let me know if you have nay interest?
Thanks,
Brian
Beer is my friend
87 Dominique
Had 67 Starflite
Nautiquehunter View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautiquehunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-01-2020 at 10:18am
PM sent.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic