Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Perfect Pass Digital Pro 5.0

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
craigmeade View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote craigmeade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Perfect Pass Digital Pro 5.0
    Posted: March-15-2020 at 6:03pm
Yes, I still have an ancient PP Digital Pro 5.0 on my 95 SN 196. Being 20 plus years old, the systems seems amazingly resilient. It seemed to work normal during the check out when I bought the boat, I am having problems now. I don't want to (yet) put out the bucks to upgrade to stargazer.

The menu operations are of course insanely hard to get thru. I have a printed version of the owners manual, trying to scour it for the answers I need. A few questions for the knowledgeable:

1. What is the easiest way to do a complete reset on the system so I can start from scratch.

2. Since I only intend to use the boat for open water skiing, I'm looking to calibrate the paddlewheel speed as close as possible to an independent GPS in the 34MPH speed range. Right now the paddle wheel speed is about 2MPH low. what is the easiest way to calibrate it?

3. when I did a once over on the boat to configure things the way I wanted, I removed the two magnets and cable connections to the control box because I thought I had no need for them. on my check out run, I got the system to work ok in the wakeboard mode, but it would not engage in the slalom mode. Do I have to have the magnets plugged in for the system to work in slalom.

4. Finally, does someone have a good link to the owners manual so I can print a fresh copy?

Thanks!
Mike
Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-23-2020 at 4:09pm
Craig,

Give the guys are Perfect Pass a call . They are great to work with and can answer your questions.

I have Star Gazer and love it.

Donald
1980 Ski Nautique SOLD Back to Cypress Gardens
2002 Sport Nautique, GT-40, FCT2, Cover Sports, Tower Bimini, Inc., Wet Sounds Audio System, Star Gazer Wake Edition S.
1968 Ski Nautique, Project.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic