Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Replacement Decals

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
iwaterskihard View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iwaterskihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Replacement Decals
    Posted: March-31-2020 at 4:23pm
In the process of purchasing a SN 200. The port side decal is damaged and missing parts of a couple letters.
That being said I can't find replacement decals for the it. I looked at nautiqueparts.com and they only go back to 2013.
The decals are the large ones and say "SKI NAUTIQUE" not just NAUTIQUE..
Can anyone help me find the font or link to me to someone who has it so I can get some made?
Any help will be greatly appreciated.
If I can't find it the boat will be naked as I don't want just NAUTIQUE on it. I suppose I could go retro and make it unique in its own way.

Thanks in advance!
2010 SN 200
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-31-2020 at 6:05pm
If you only looked on their web site I would call them and double check. If for instance he only had one or one that had been broken up they might not be listed.
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
Ddueces View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ddueces Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-27-2020 at 1:15pm
I am new member to the forum and purchased my first boat 1994 Ski Nautique which everything is in fairly good order regarding the decals etc. I also have questions regarding the Font and sizes used for these boats. My wife has a machine that can produce the same style vinyle prints but would need to know the Font in order to do so. If anyone can provide the information, it would be much appreciated as I would like to restore the boat to original.
1994 Ski Nautique
Far north downunder View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Far north downunder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-02-2020 at 1:56am
they are on the NP website, i was just looking for some.

https://www.nautiqueparts.com/product-category/decals-emblems/hull-side-decals/
1994 SNOB
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic