NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

exhuast manifolds

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
Author
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-28-2006 at 10:40am
Why are all these manifolds in austrailia? I don't think I can justify them myself, although its another reason for me to dust off the tig welder and get better at stainless work...
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-28-2006 at 10:50am
Originally posted by Ronstar Ronstar wrote:

I could get them out of Cairns Australia for a good price. I had my manifolds Custom built out of 2205 s/s with built in extractors as well. Cost about $2200 Aus. Found to be saving fuel with a bit extra horse power. Good choice to go with s/s for longer life. Let me know if you want any photos or if I can be of help in any way. Chopper, let us know if you need a quote down there...
Regards
Ronstar...
93 Ski Nautique

Doesnt sound like he did them himself.

Ron, any reason you went custom rather than with a dyno-proven system for less $$?

Joe, why dont you sleep on the hi-teks... I bet you could justify them if you think about it long enough. Since when do we have to be reasonable?
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-28-2006 at 10:58am
With two hungry correct crafts to feed you have to be responsible sometimes, now if the pcm manifolds that I have for the 351 buildup project happen to not pa$$ the pressure test well then we can talk...
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
Ronstar View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ronstar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-28-2006 at 5:07pm
No didnt make them my self, Will get all the facts and post them on this topic soon.
93 Ski Nautique
07 210 Team
87BFN owner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-28-2006 at 8:55pm
boat dr. I might be interested in a set for my 454, but I would definitely want the polished ones and I would have to check on the 3" or 4" but I am pretty sure the old BFN is 3". Will lwt you know on friday about size.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
  Share Topic