Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ford or Aftermarket Part # for GT40 ALT pulley

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Canuck-Surfer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Canuck-Surfer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ford or Aftermarket Part # for GT40 ALT pulley
    Posted: April-23-2020 at 6:21pm
Putting the engine back together after rebuild. Ordered a new 100 amp alternator from Skidim. The new alt kit requires you reuse the original pulley (v-belt) off the Mando alternator. It appears the alternator I have has been replaced in past and has a different shaft.

So I am trying to quickly source the new pulley. Skidim has it for $20 but I'm up in Canada so fast shipping up here is $$$$.

Does anyone know of a Ford Part number (or other brand) I can try to get through RockAuto Canada or another parts store locally for the pulley?

PCM part number is: ALTERNATOR PULLEY 302/351 – MANDO R065038
1996 Sport Nautique GT40 EFI
KENO View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KENO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-24-2020 at 10:11am
According to the SkiDim , it looks like the pulley is 2 1/2 inches OD with a 5/8 bore and the belt width according to the PCM parts manual is 3/8 inch.

I'd head for your favorite parts store or an auto electric shop armed with that info and see what they can do.

Or head for a junkyard.   

Canuck-Surfer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Canuck-Surfer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-24-2020 at 7:35pm
Ended up finding on an old Mercruiser alt we had laying around!

Lookin good!

1996 Sport Nautique GT40 EFI
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic