Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

advice

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
'doc' View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 'doc' Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: advice
    Posted: September-26-2006 at 6:17pm
I need some advice. I'd like to purchase a used ski boat. We like to slalom ski and wake board. My wife wants an open bow. Looking at the prices I think I need to be in the 1998 to 2000 year range. What should I be looking for to meet everybodys' needs? Thanks.
DOC
92'NIQUE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 92'NIQUE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-26-2006 at 6:54pm
Do you have any extra items that you'd like to make room for on the boat....as in kids :) ??

If so, the open bow is a must. Obviously, a tower is in order. I'm sure the '98-'00 ownership in CCF.COM nation will chime in with some good advise. I'm in the early '90 group, so I cant give you first hand experience with the '98-'00 question. Good luck....
great78 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote great78 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-26-2006 at 7:10pm
I have a ski buddy with a 99 SNOB and a 10 foot pole for wakeboarding. He has commented that the sport nautique with the walk thru to the open bow is easier to use than the SNOB and that he wishes he had the tower for the versatility. I have the sport model which is basically the same as the air nautique and it meets all those needs nicely without sacrificing a good ski wake.So I would recommend looking for a sport or air nautique for the years you mention or even a little older if you can find a low hour unit. Happy hunting!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic