NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Tower dimensions for 94

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Dreaming View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dreaming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tower dimensions for 94
    Posted: June-10-2020 at 3:11pm
Hey Guys,   I found a tower locally that was once mounted on an 87 Ski Nautique 2001.    IIRC, the beam width of the 2001 models is going to be too small for the tower to fit my '94 properly, but it's worth asking the question here.     Does anyone with a slant back boat have tower mounting dimensions for a New dimension or Samson tower? Will this work?

Here's what the owner posted about the tower:

65" between front mounts
77" between back mounts
65" between front and back mounts
gun-driver View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gun-driver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-10-2020 at 3:36pm
I would measure your boat and ask if the measurements given are center to center, insides or out sides that should give you an idea at least.
flyweed View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flyweed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-10-2020 at 4:13pm
agree with Gun Driver....you won't know for sure until you take actual measurements. Measure your boat, and then ask for measurements from center mount bolt/hole to center mount bolt/hole, both sie to side and front to back.

I did the same thing. I have a 1993 SN, and got an aftermarket Boomtower off a 1999 sport Naautique from Indiana, just confirmed measurements and it fit nicely.

Also I can tell you that the BEAM for a 1993 SN is 91 inches.

'93 Ski Nautique NWZ, Air Boom Tower
Drink Tonight..for tomorrow We Ride!
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-10-2020 at 4:14pm

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Dreaming View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dreaming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-10-2020 at 5:57pm
Measurements in the garage look to be very similar for flat mounting on the top of the bow    but it's hard to know exactly where I would be placing it on the boat.    Width on the back legs seems that it might be a bit short (like 3 inches or so) which puts the legs on the inside of the deck's rails. I am assuming I would want it centered in on the deck rails.    

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic