Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Replacement Seats

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
TSarge View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TSarge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Replacement Seats
    Posted: October-06-2006 at 4:53pm
Looking for someone to make replacement front seats for 1974 Martinique. Would like to replace with seats similiar to Ski Nautigue style. Currently has full width seat.
TSarge
nautiquefanatic View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautiquefanatic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-07-2006 at 3:12am
I have two original buckets on the original aluminum brackets that came in a Correct Craft Freeport. I have everything, even the mounts that screw to the floor. Only difference is these are a little taller than the height for a Nautique. pcarpenter2@carolina.rr.com      (980)581-0006
93/70 ccpb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 93/70 ccpb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-07-2006 at 2:38pm
hello nautiquefanatic,where are you located?i would like a photo of the seats,im restoring a 1970 correct craft swinger,just like the freeport,it is in the diaries section,my email is ccsnpb@sbcglobal.net thanks dan in ohio.
what you dont want to hear from jbear and bill.you cant get in the boat till you get your minute,and they throw you back in water!
nautiquefanatic View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautiquefanatic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-07-2006 at 3:25pm
email with photo sent to 93/70 ccpb with photo of seats.

haven't heard anything from TSarge.

pc
Jim_In_Houston View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim_In_Houston Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-26-2006 at 11:04am
HI. I need a pair of seats. Please email photo and price to jim@drivesys.com. Thanks.
Happy owner of a '66 and a '68 Mustang
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic