Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

1982 vent window

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
dans View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1982 vent window
    Posted: October-27-2006 at 4:17pm
I have a 1982 vent window drivers side with the metal part that goes down the gla$$ & makes it open.The handle is with it but the little knob on the inside has a crack,the handle is good.the little knob could be glued easy.The gla$$ can be used on pa$$enger side also & I have pa$$ side metal part the goes into the frame to open.I put in regular gla$$ that doesnt open.I know these are pricey so make offer plus $15.00 ship.Danstephens69@hotmail.com
Cape Cod CC View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cape Cod CC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-28-2006 at 10:17pm
Hi Dan,

I think this will fit. I'll make you a fair offer right off the bat so how about $25 plus $15 for shipping. Let me know and I can PayPal or mail you a bank check.

Thanks,
Vince
Cape Cod
1980 SN

dans View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-29-2006 at 12:25am
Send $40 to my pay pal please.Danstephens69@hotmail.com send address & I will ship Monday from dallas ups .No refund if it does not fit.You can re sale here if it doesn't. I also have an extra knob that goes on outside of window that I found from other side . The 2nd knob also has a hair line crack in it but goes together fine. You can position the knob on & glue & you wont see it. also will send extra frame handle mount from other window , but the extra one is missing the handle. So 1 window, 2 frame metal pieces that hold window (so you can use on both sides of boat if needed), 2 knobs on oposite side of handle that have small cracks in them ,extra handle frame bracket & 4 screws.Dealer wants around $200.00 in Dallas Thanks Dan
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cape Cod CC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-29-2006 at 10:51am
Thanks for the reply. I will paypal you tonight. I did not see the picture you mentioned in the post. Perhaps it did not load. At any rate your description says it is in good shape so I will go with that.

Thanks for your time and you will see the Paypal this evening.

Vince
Cape Cod
1980 SN

Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cape Cod CC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-29-2006 at 10:55am
Hello,

Me again. I can not see the picture and I sent money.

thanks
Vince
Cape Cod
1980 SN

dans View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-29-2006 at 12:23pm
Vince , I am looking at both pics right now on both posts.Are you logged in?Here it is again,I can see it from my computer.Thanks ,Dan
dans View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-29-2006 at 12:33pm
Sold!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cbcecil View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cbcecil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-05-2016 at 12:20am
Dan,

I know your post is a bit old. But do you know where I can order those components that you listed years ago?

Casey
cbcecil
Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-06-2016 at 8:17pm
These parts are not available from Taylor anymore to my knowledge. Basically, you have to find someone parting out a boat. Those hinges are hard to find. It is likely that glass will only fit some years, but those hinges slide off and you can have some marine tempered glass made to fit with the holes drilled at the glass shop with the light green tint. Then you slide the hinge onto the new glass. I looked for years to get the right fit on my old 1980. It also helps to find the hinges with rubber on the outside to help with the fit and to keep rattles down. I have been down this road before.

There is a post in the for sale section where someone is selling a complete 1980 windshield. you maybe able to get some hinges from him. The plastic pull locks are still available from Taylor and can be found on e-bay. The Square Handle like knobs are also hard to find. They are not pictured in this thread.

Donald
1980 Ski Nautique SOLD Back to Cypress Gardens
2002 Sport Nautique, GT-40, FCT2, Cover Sports, Tower Bimini, Inc., Wet Sounds Audio System, Star Gazer Wake Edition S.
1968 Ski Nautique, Project.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic