NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Thanks NECC

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Thanks NECC
    Posted: October-31-2006 at 8:42pm
    Now that the season has ended and the boat is sleeping for the winter,I wanted to say THANKS to Craig and Gina Warner,Fred,Rob and Marty for everything they did this year.A special thanks to Marty.....who just knew I would buy that thing if he kept me in the building long enough! I couldn't be happier with the boat.Almost 90 hours,not a hint of trouble.All service(summerization,dealer demo,25 hr service,75 hr service,winterization)done in a timely fashion and to my complete satisfaction.Any questions I had,any thing I needed,they were more than accommodating.Looking foward to a great season next year.

Mike

Disclaimer:I am not trying to kiss anyone's @ss and this is not a paid endorsement    
Air Nautique 210 Team

640 hours, not 1 regret
Nautique2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-01-2006 at 9:32am
Mike,

I couldn't agree more. NECC got my boat fixed up real nice and back on the water, second year in a row. My boat is tucked away in their storage garage. Can't wait until spring!

Mike, we should grab some beers and catch up soon. You, me, Jeff and Eric should hang out some Sat. or Sun. We can meet you in York or where ever.

Ken
05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-01-2006 at 8:11pm
Ken,

Sounds good to me.I'm only 15 minutes from Dover.We could even meet there sometime if you're in town visiting Eric.

Mike
Air Nautique 210 Team

640 hours, not 1 regret
JEFF KOSTIS View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JEFF KOSTIS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-01-2006 at 8:54pm
Originally posted by 05 210 05 210 wrote:

Ken,

Sounds good to me.I'm only 15 minutes from Dover.We could even meet there sometime if you're in town visiting Eric.

Mike

Either place is fine.......

Jeff...
06-220 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 06-220 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-03-2006 at 10:11am
Thanks Mike.
mgswed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mgswed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-07-2006 at 8:51am
Originally posted by Nautique2001 Nautique2001 wrote:

My boat is tucked away in their storage garage.

Ken, how much does NECC charge for winterization and storage? -MG
Nautique2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-07-2006 at 1:56pm
The storage is $100 per month. I winterized my own boat this year. NECC is reasonable for winterization fee. You should call now, as they're straight out with winterization.

Ken
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic