NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Anybody near Birmingham AL?

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
captinr View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote captinr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Anybody near Birmingham AL?
    Posted: November-08-2006 at 12:13pm
Anybody near Birmingham AL? Looking at buying some motorcycle parts that the owner WILL NOT ship. Be happy to pay for your time and materials to box up and send.

Thanks as always
Rodney
tjlake View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tjlake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-08-2006 at 10:06pm
captinr, I live close to B'ham, be glad to help you out..Let me know how to reach you
captinr View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote captinr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-09-2006 at 8:38am
Thanks tjlake. My email is rabrown58@earthlink.net. Send me your number and I'll give you a call

Rodney
tjlake View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tjlake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-09-2006 at 3:22pm
Rodney, I am not on your approved e-mail list, keeps coming back. You can reach me at 205-506-1697
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic