Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

rotten stringers in boat floor

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Lisa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: rotten stringers in boat floor
    Posted: November-13-2006 at 2:21pm
Can anyone recommend an individual or a boat shop in or around Georgia that can replace the entire floor including the stringers on a 1974 skier. Help! Lisa
skicat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-13-2006 at 2:48pm
Where around Ga are you Lisa. I am just North of Atlanta & maybe able to find someone to help you out if you are close.
Greg

86 BFN
Lisa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-13-2006 at 5:09pm
I live near Marietta just dont know who to trust. Thanks, Lisa
scott8370 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scott8370 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-13-2006 at 7:11pm
If you want to bring it to Ohio (8hour drive) I can do a first cla$$ job, for you.

www.Lebanonfibergla$$repair.com
Scott
79skinautique View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79skinautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-13-2006 at 9:36pm
Lisa, I live in Buford and could not find anyone near to do mine so I just did it myself. I may be interested in doing another this winter. If you like my work let me know.
www.79skinautique.zoomshare.com

Aaron
Aaron

93/70 ccpb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 93/70 ccpb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-13-2006 at 11:18pm
hey scott how much would you charge for stringer repair and floor 1970 correct craft swinger ,in diaries section,in northeast ohio area.
what you dont want to hear from jbear and bill.you cant get in the boat till you get your minute,and they throw you back in water!
scott8370 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scott8370 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-13-2006 at 11:56pm
I would like to see pictures, and get more details. Maybe, you want to do some of the work yourself, R&R engine, carpet, seats.....But somewhere around $4ooo. +-.
Is the boat worth it?....Always the big question.

I like that model alot. I have a 67 Freeport, that I am going to start on next spring. I'm going to do alot of custom work on that one. Should turn out real nice when finished.
Scott
skicat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-14-2006 at 7:17am
Lisa,

Aaron (79skinautique)did a great job on his 79 if you take a look at his pictures. I wouldn't have a problem with him doing mine & he is close to you. He did it pretty quick as well. I would let him give me a price for it at least.

Scott8370 would do a great job as well, just a little further away!

Good Luck!
Greg

86 BFN
tjlake View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tjlake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-14-2006 at 7:31am
Lisa, Check out Roberts Sporting Goods in Birmingham. Old time Correct Craft Dealer and shop. Small, but lots of personal service. They are getting ready to do my neighbors 83 and I have seen alot of their work. Ask for Matt. Hope this helps..
Lisa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-15-2006 at 9:52am
Hi Aaron, Can you tell me what you would charge me to replace the boat floor. Thanks Lisa.
79skinautique View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79skinautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-15-2006 at 12:41pm
Lisa,

Is there any chance in you bringing the boat by so I could look at it. Email me memphisfbody@yahoo.com
Aaron

Lisa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-15-2006 at 3:15pm
Hi Aaron, I will e-mail you tonight from home. I can set aside some time over the weekend so you can see the boat. If you have some spare time? Thanks, Lisa
The Dude View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-15-2006 at 11:08pm
another cc saved by Keith and his buddies.
Mullet Free since 93
95 Sport
skyfuzz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skyfuzz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-18-2006 at 8:37pm
By the way "scott8370"...a CC is ALWAYS worth it!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic