Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

80 SN Graphics

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
DKSty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DKSty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 80 SN Graphics
    Posted: November-13-2006 at 5:01pm
I am painting the graphics on my 80SN this winter does anyone still have a graphic file for the stern and sides? Any ideas on cost for vinyl or stenciling? All help is greatly appreciated.
80 Nautique
skicat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-13-2006 at 5:14pm
Do a search for 80 graphics at the top of the page. There have been some to redo that year & I think the graphic files still exist.
Greg

86 BFN
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-13-2006 at 6:02pm
DKSty,

At the bottom of the reference page there is a zip file you can download. This file has all the vector files you will need to cut all the vinyl or stencils for your 80-81 nautique. These files were created based on my 81 and your transom lettering may be slightly different so please check everything before you start cutting vinyl.
DKSty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DKSty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-14-2006 at 7:11am
Thanks guys that's exactly what I was looking for
80 Nautique
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic