NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Mustang SS

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mustang SS
    Posted: November-30-2006 at 7:53pm
Great site,I just surfed on. I have a 1968 Mustang SS that I've owned since 1988. I don't have any pictures right now, but when I find them I'll get them scanned. My question is, my boat has a Holman Moody in it. Did all SS boats come with them or was it an option,or did you just get what you got? After reading the posts it seems that alot of people need windshields, and you can add me to that list too. Thanks Gary S
Tim D View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-30-2006 at 9:22pm
Tim D
Tim D View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-30-2006 at 9:25pm
I think the Interceptor 210 hp was standard. Does your SS have the center console?
Tim D
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-30-2006 at 9:37pm
Tim- Thanks for the info, I just saw that in an earlier post of yours and already saved in favorites. My boat did at one time have the center console, but was gone when I got it.You could see where it was mounted to the floor,and the dash and the fibergla$$ floor pan was marked up by it.
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-01-2006 at 9:42am
Gary S; Welcome aboard,lottsa info and sharing go on here,the humor can be a little tastless tho.Just look at the post about "Name This Boat" anyone can tell it should have read"New Personal Floatation Device" We have to be safe on the water................. boat dr
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic