Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Looking for Engine Mounts

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Nautique Mike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique Mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Looking for Engine Mounts
    Posted: December-22-2006 at 7:33pm
Hey Gang-

Does anybody have 2X aluminum engine mounts available?
The ones I need are marked "Bushings Inc" and had "DF-200" printed on them. They also have 5/8" threaded shafts and a black rubber core.

Overall length: 5"
Overall Height (including threaded shaft): 4 1/4"
Bushing height (aluminum part): 1 1/2"
Bushing width at the widest spot : 2 5/8"
Bushing plate thickness: 1/2"
Bushing plate width: 1 7/8"

Thanks-
NM

Nautique Mike
eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-14-2007 at 10:18am
NM, i just sold a new set of 4 on e-bay for 80.00 but i believe i have some more of them call me m-f 877-369-6693 and I'll look. If I do have them they"ll be used
     eric
"the things you own will start to own you"
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-14-2007 at 10:26am

something like these?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique Mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-14-2007 at 10:41pm
Hey Eric-

Thanks for the reply! Yep those on the left look like the ones! Used is fine. I can bead blast them and make them pretty.

What do you want for a pair shipped to NH?

Thanks-
NM
Nautique Mike
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-17-2007 at 7:44am
Mike I found a different pair, they are a touch smaller, I bead blasted already, i'll post some measurements tonight

Eric
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-18-2007 at 7:30pm
Mike, the pair i have are the exact ones you are describing in your post, call me at my shop with your address and I'll send them or post it   877-369-6693
Eric

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique Mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-18-2007 at 8:54pm
Hey Eric-

I'll call you tommorrow.

Thanks!
NM
Nautique Mike

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique Mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-31-2007 at 8:42pm
Hey Eric-

Many thanks for the motor mounts. I just got them the other day.

Everyone else... Eric is one great guy! Just so you know he gave me and shipped for free the two mounts I needed and asked me to just donate to the site for payment. Very Cooool!

We are very lucky to have Eric on board here @ CC fan and please know that if you do any business with him, he will treat you right.

Many thanks!!!!!
NM

Nautique Mike
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-31-2007 at 9:08pm
Mike , you better watch this guy,he is just softening you up for the big one.I have done bussiness with that bunch before,always sent me my parts and was true to his word.
Eric how do you stay in business treating your buddies this way,maybe 79 nautique should take a look at how you have contributed to this site,and how he attacked you on your first post.
glad to call you a friend Eric..........boat dr
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic