Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How did he do that?

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <123
Author
todicus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote todicus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-19-2007 at 11:38am
This is how we roll in NorCal.......can't even make it to the ramp
Living outside the wake
95GT-40SNOB
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-19-2007 at 12:10pm
Maybe it wasn't an accident. Maybe it was some honcho dude in his tough new 4x4 pickup saying...."Ramp, I don't need no stinking ramp. Watch this."

Nice to see that safety chains work, even if this isn't exactly what people had in mind for them. Bet the guy in the truck is counting his blessings on that.
Darrel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darrel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-19-2007 at 1:45pm
75, before he said "watch this" he said, "hold my beer".

Learned to barefoot in the 70's (late 70's) used the step off method as explained in a newspaper article we saw. Had all of 2 pictures. Took a whole summer and plenty of face plants behind an old Dorsey deep V- hull with a Johnson 135.   Just for clarification...the only speedo was attached to the boat not the butt.
Behl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Behl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-19-2007 at 2:30pm
The guy is still looking out the window trying to find the ramp.

Sure is a steep ramp
Steve in Indy

Redone 1977 Ski Tique
69 Mustang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 69 Mustang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-20-2007 at 2:05am
That guy is lucky...although it's not the first time I have seen a Bayliner work real well as an anchor.
For every complex problem, there is a solution that is simple, neat, and wrong.

"Where the **** are we?" Amelia Earhart. July 2, 1937
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <123
  Share Topic