Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

northeast ohio...eric...others

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: northeast ohio...eric...others
    Posted: January-05-2007 at 9:39pm
seeing what northeast and all ohio correctcraftfan members will be attending the cleveland ix center boat show?......vandevere marine will be sponsoring a rail jam on jan.13th and jan. 20th from noon til 8 pm...the jam runs every other hour on the hour........riders brandon thomas-aaron rathy- and these two guys named scott byerly and shaun murray!.....should be fun considering the 13th is my b day....i have a big crew going, so there should be some good pics/laughs/times!
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-05-2007 at 9:53pm
Hey Ryan: I used to go to the boat show all the time. Used to hang out in the booth of whomever had the C/C dealership at the time. Started out with Rons and finished up with Mid-Ohio. Moved down here 3 years ago. Only thing I miss about Ohio besides my buds is goin' to the Boat Show every nite. Wish I could see some of you guys there.

BTW: You share the same b-day as my bro. Then 13 days later is mine.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-05-2007 at 10:21pm
beautiful- yea i have traveled country due to motocross and i can say ohio is pretty damn cool! i love the seasons, plus home is home!..actually the boat i own now is orgianlly from rons marine.....i bought it from a guy 3 streets over, and proud to say im the second owner...boats is more than i could have ever expected!..........just bought an accurate a-line from mid ohio(going out of biz) for a whopping 65 bucks1.........i hear its a pretty bada$$ line!.....anyways jbear if ya wanna come up the beer tabs on me!......i will try to take some pics of the show/jam............depending on how those 6.00 beers are flowing!
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-05-2007 at 10:26pm
I'll get a rain check on the cold ones.

Post some pics from the show, make me feel at home.

Get over to where Twiggy is skiing and see some of my buds from the West Shore Water Ski Club. Better not tell 'em ya know me.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
93/70 ccpb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 93/70 ccpb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-05-2007 at 11:58pm
hey ryan andrews,any relation to andrews cycles in salem ohio,i used to go to the hair scrambles with my cousin and his dad in east palestine ohio near rt 7 i think,you may know them bill minor and sons,rob and jay,we used to help monitor the track during races,disregaurd this message if not who i think you are.dan in streetsboro ohio.
what you dont want to hear from jbear and bill.you cant get in the boat till you get your minute,and they throw you back in water!
eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-06-2007 at 10:18am
I got numb with the boat show over the years but maybe the numbness is going away, i was in a fishing club and sold fishing licenses for many years there,
Ryan or you other guys, let me know when you'll be there and maybe I'' shoot out there
    eric
"the things you own will start to own you"
Randy_in_Ohio View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy_in_Ohio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-06-2007 at 11:25am
I am considering going up one day to check it out. I've never been, but I've always wanted to see that water skiing squirrel. Let me know which day you guys can go, I'll meet you up there. I need to find out more information on this... off to Google I go!

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-06-2007 at 7:05pm
Randy, did you get those seats yet? I just seen some of thier work (amish) in a 1965 polara, it was all done in leather, it was beautiful, I swear those Amish have some Puerto rican in them. it cost the guy 1500 in amish coin which you knows equals out to just over $7500.00 lol
    Eric
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-06-2007 at 7:42pm
ccp................yes........
randy and eric.........i will be going sat. jan 13th for my big 26 th birthday....getting old!.......let me know if you guys plan on attending........im excited to see the rail jam boats 6.00 beers 4.00 hotdogs and women..gotta go my wifes coming!
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-06-2007 at 7:57pm
Ryan, ccp you guys ride bikes? I was thinking about canceling church and going sunday the 14th
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy_in_Ohio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-07-2007 at 12:05pm
Eric- I haven't heard from Joe yet. he told me it would be sometime after the first of the year. I tried to call your buddy at Vandevere the other day, I may need a new rail that the drivers seat sits on (adjustment track). they told me he was setting up for the boat show, I left him a voice mail, haven't heard back from him yet.

I was thinking of going up on Jan 12 Friday, says its "open to the public" does that mean it is free that day? yet, on second thought, Saturday would probably be better, think I will take the boys with me. Eric, can you make it on Saturday?

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-07-2007 at 4:29pm
Im due for a Saturday off, I'll know more this week, I'll keep you posted and you keep me posted   eric
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy_in_Ohio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-12-2007 at 11:39pm
Ryan, Eric. anyone still plan on going? I think I may head up around noon if anyone wants to meet up and say hi give me a call on my cell 330-704-6334.

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-13-2007 at 9:22am
I'll call you, right now its 50/50 its a good day to go   eric
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy_in_Ohio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-13-2007 at 12:00pm
getting ready to head up now, hope to see you up there.
83_2001 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 83_2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-15-2007 at 1:17pm
....so how was it? Was it an open rail Jam? Thinking about heading up from Columbus this coming weekend.

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy_in_Ohio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-17-2007 at 12:00pm
83_2001 - Welcome!

The show was great. I had a great time with my boys.

Here is a video of the rail jam I took with my phone (video is kind of bad):

Unfortunately, I didn't get to meet up with fellow CCF members. What happened to you guys?

Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-17-2007 at 7:18pm
hey randy............got so excited last week i forgot to check back here on friday!....did go to the show with a few couples on sat..........had a great time, some very nice boats along with some very expensive price tags!.......
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy_in_Ohio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-18-2007 at 10:27am
Ryan, too bad for you, I would have bought you a $6.00 beer! Maybe next time...

Definitely some nice and expensive boats.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy_in_Ohio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-18-2007 at 10:31am
So, What was your excuse Eric? The Warden wouldn't let you out?

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-18-2007 at 4:39pm
Dont worry randy, i still remember you said the beers were on you, going tommorow with the FREE tickets from the land and sea guy,
warden backed out on me last minute on saturday, At least I took the day off with intent on going saturday
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic