Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

end of 1st qtr...........

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: end of 1st qtr...........
    Posted: January-08-2007 at 9:25pm
can someone please tell me what the hell my ohio state buckeyes are doing tonite?.........wow florida just scored again......21-7........well im out of the running!.......has anyone seen ohio states defense, are they even on the field!.....dammit!lets go buckeyes.......hopefully we get our a$$es in gear.soon!........gotta go
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-08-2007 at 9:51pm
Its a good one so far!!
GO GATORS
scott8370 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scott8370 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-08-2007 at 9:58pm
Scott
BlondieGurl1443 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlondieGurl1443 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-08-2007 at 10:52pm
we can beat Ohio with or without helmets!
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-08-2007 at 11:19pm
wow.im in shock....i'd really love to explain how i feel right now but im sure i would be banned from this site!!!!!!!!......total total total shock. ..i still love them........we won our national title agaisnt michigan......hey didnt florida lose once also?...........yes im in denial!!!!!!!.......
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-08-2007 at 11:46pm
Florida's loss doesn't even compare to tOSU's about to be loss!
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-09-2007 at 1:07am
I gotta agree Hollywood. OSU got smoked! Boy was it tough to watch.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-09-2007 at 1:21am
Wasn't competitive enough to keep watching. I was done 5 mins into the second half. Disappointing, particularly after such a close game last year. BKH
Livin' the Dream

MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-09-2007 at 1:45am
I guess thats what happens when you play cup cakes all year..whata blow out..
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-09-2007 at 6:02am
Guess WE all know who has the TOUGHEST conference out there................. Yes the SEC!!!!!! Go Dawgs!!!! Oh yeah UF doesn't deserve to be there, it should have been Michigan....... YEAH RIGHT!!!! Congrats Gator Fans!!
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-09-2007 at 7:48am
Time change, jet lag, romeo cornell gave them a pep talk, saving themselves for next year, alltitude difference, to many days off
I got more......
congrats to you Gator fans.
       Eric
"the things you own will start to own you"
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-09-2007 at 7:54am
Hey eric how about .........Over rated and weak schedule???    Ha ha!
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-09-2007 at 8:57am
Morfoot, You should'nt talk about the Gators that way   eric
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-09-2007 at 9:56am
eric, I hate the gators just as much as the next Dawg fan theve had the bulldogs # for the last 11 years but I was pulling for them last night. I think they proved to all naysayers that they deserved to be there last night.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-09-2007 at 10:05am
I thought Try Smith was a team leader, he sat on the frickin bench like a sad puppy, you know what im questioning.It definitely opened my eyes. I think even during a regular schedule the same might of happened.
I truly thought in the first 5 minutes the game was over.
sh*t were use to that up here in Cleveland
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-09-2007 at 10:13pm
.still in shock
65 'cuda View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 65 'cuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-10-2007 at 8:40pm
Good for the Gators and all their fans, I've been Buckeye since I can remember, but the Buckeyes got out coached, out hustled, out tackled, out run, out wanted. Who knows the reason why, it was not because they played a cupcake schedule this year, or are overated. Thats why they play them on the field. In '02 They were not even supposed to be in the game with Miami.

Congratulations Florida! What a great championship!

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic