NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

1970 Air Nautique w/ jet drive for sale

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
skicat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1970 Air Nautique w/ jet drive for sale
    Posted: January-12-2007 at 9:44am
Have you seen that 1970 Air Nautique on ebay for sale? It even has one of those rare jet drives in it. Somebody out west needs to pick that up!

70 Air Nautique
Greg

86 BFN
nates78ski View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nates78ski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-12-2007 at 11:50am
Dear god... jet drive... & yet it still has a prop...?? someone needs to buy this thing just tear off the graphics, repaint/gel, and redo the interior and make this thing look respectable again... & bitch slap the guy that placed the ad!

Nate
Nathan
My '78 Ski Nautique

<a href="http://photobucket.com/Nates78ski" rel="nofoll
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-12-2007 at 12:09pm
Nates, I totally agree with you. And he's had it out over 30 times and still thinks it's a jet.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-12-2007 at 12:13pm
Nate, send him a nice little Ebay message.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-12-2007 at 12:21pm
Hollywood, I already did!! I asked him were's the jet because all I see is a prop!! I'll post what his responce is.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
67nautique312 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67nautique312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-12-2007 at 12:28pm
Bwahahahahah......

Thats some funny sh*t!!!
1963 Classic (handed down to my daughter)
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-12-2007 at 12:42pm
A 7' high pole? I would imagine you could just about turn that boat when you pull hard out on the flats. I had a 6' Flight Pipe on my 80' and if you cut hard out wide the boat would list pretty hard.

75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-12-2007 at 12:56pm
"The top of the pylon sits about 7 and a half feet above the water. There is just over 60 hours on the freshly rebuilt motor and brand new jet drive I wish I could keep the boat for the rest of my life but i just got married and I don't have room."

"To clarify, when posting this add, I was mistaken with another baot and put in 'jet drive' in the engine type but obviously it is not. Thank you for looking and bidding!"

OOOPS! I guess he mentioned the jet drive thing in the write up to, as well as in the engine type box. Must have got that confused with his other boat too.

Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-12-2007 at 1:18pm
Married = no room ??? I wonder if he had to sell the car too?
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-12-2007 at 1:18pm
He corrected or added to his ebay listing. Here's the reply i got:
"Yep my mistake, I will fix the wording as I mistook it for another boat I have".

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-12-2007 at 1:19pm
Maybe we can convince him it's an I/O?
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-12-2007 at 1:49pm
If anyone is interested, I have a two pa$$enger kayak for sale, with a Ford 351 PCM, 240 HP.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-12-2007 at 1:52pm
He must have lots of boats to be so confused!!

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nates78ski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-12-2007 at 2:52pm
Haha yeah I did send him a little message. I got the same response " I confused it for another boat" HUH? how do you confuse a Correct Craft with... ANYTHING!! haha...tool

Nate
Nathan
My '78 Ski Nautique

p/allen View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p/allen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-12-2007 at 5:19pm
I feel sorry for him . I guess that he doesnt have any room for the boat after he got married because ,when his new wife sits around the house, she SITS AARROOUUNNDD the house.

Im thinking that if I have to sell my Corect Craft when I get married I just wont get married . Obviously his prioritys are mixed up.

PAT
Pat
My 72 Skier
Rock River
Dixon,ILL.
reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-12-2007 at 9:21pm
Priorities way outta line indeed. Young guys listen up. I married my wife so I could get ANOTHER Correct Craft. A true DINK (not counting the dogs) family. She hears an inboard coming down the lake and makes everyone shut up to listen. OK, that's pushing it, but she can sure pick one out.
ReidP
1973 Mustang

jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-12-2007 at 10:25pm
Thats right Reid. These guys contemplating marriage (Hollywood) just gotta listen up to us old pros. If ya find one like mrs jbear then you are a lucky guy indeed.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nates78ski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-13-2007 at 12:58am
haha as me being 21 with my Nautique, and my wooden kayak i built last winter/spring, my mom's always nagging me on why i dont have a girlfriend, my reasoning?... if i had a g/f i couldn't piss away all my money on my boats that i have now and MANY more to come!!!

Nate
Nathan
My '78 Ski Nautique

p/allen View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p/allen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-13-2007 at 1:09pm
I like Nate . He has his prioritys starting in the right direction.

Pat
Pat
My 72 Skier
Rock River
Dixon,ILL.
eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-13-2007 at 2:47pm
His car is a 64 impala with dingle balls around the windshield
"the things you own will start to own you"
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-14-2007 at 8:45am
Originally posted by p/allen p/allen wrote:

Im thinking that if I have to sell my Corect Craft when I get married I just wont get married .
PAT

Write that down and put it somewhere so you don't forget it.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic