Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

motor 351

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
mcwhorterdarren View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mcwhorterdarren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: motor 351
    Posted: January-24-2007 at 8:47pm
I have a 1998 sport N. and i am riping out the old motor and replaceing it with a new one i have, the old 351 has been siting for about 5 years and someone thought it would be funny and leave the destrbuter off, so there is some rust showing, so how bad i dont know. it was supose to be rebuilt but who knows when they did something like that, they did tape the carb holes. but i dont know what a good price would be. so if anyone has a good idea on that, i would like to hear from you. i can take pictures when i get to my boat next week.
sterlingmermaid View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sterlingmermaid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-26-2007 at 5:05pm
where are you located and how much?
tk

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mcwhorterdarren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-26-2007 at 7:18pm
tri-cities washington,
Make offer.
sterlingmermaid View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sterlingmermaid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-26-2007 at 7:22pm
Send me some pics and any info to tkenny@charter.net
tk

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mcwhorterdarren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-26-2007 at 7:28pm
okie dokie, i can do that, but wont be able to tell wendsday, for my wife is out of town with my digetal camera. as of info, ill try to find some numbers and all that jazz that i can for you. its sitting in my boat right now. but ill take a dozen pictures for you and the rust i was talking about. they guy i got the boat from was very forward about the rebuild and not takeing care of it afterwards, he left the destriputer off so that is were the rust was, but it was covered by the motor cover on the boat. but i dont know anything else about it, but ill get back to you on wensday or sooner.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic