Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

351 W Heads and Protec Ignition

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
jhaymart View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jhaymart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 351 W Heads and Protec Ignition
    Posted: February-25-2007 at 8:11pm
Pulled heads from my '93 Sport Natique. The heads are in excellent condition, we just upgraded to GT 40. Also have all Protec ignition parts. Ignition was pulled from same boat. Went to old school distributor set up. Have pictures, that I can't post due to size. Please e-mail me at jhaymart@sbcglobal.net if interested. $300 for everything. We are located in Sacramento.
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-25-2007 at 9:40pm
how much just for the pro tec parts...what parts are you selling...........you upgraded to the gt 40 heads?...i thought pro tec motors had the gt 40 heads..anyways let me know..email is randrews44@neo.rr.com, or post back...thanks...interested for the right price..ryan
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-26-2007 at 7:36am
Originally posted by ryanandrews ryanandrews wrote:

i thought pro tec motors had the gt 40 heads

Nope, not necessarily. Our '92 had the ProTec and was rated at 255hp before my dad added the GT40's. I believe DavidF's ProSki TBI motor (with ProTec) also has the base heads.
Ronstar View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ronstar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-03-2007 at 9:05pm
I have full protec ignition system in Australia if you want, just up graded system in 93 sn. Make an offer. Shipment from Cairns NQ Australia. E-mail waketime69@hotmail.com
93 Ski Nautique
07 210 Team
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-04-2007 at 11:52am
ron/what kinda money you want, and what all do you have ..any pics?
Ronstar View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ronstar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-05-2007 at 5:07pm
Mate, i have the whole system. Not sure what they are worth. E-mail me and i will get a photo if you are keen. waketime69@hotmail.com
93 Ski Nautique
07 210 Team
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-10-2007 at 6:29pm
what do you want for it?...
jhaymart View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jhaymart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-10-2007 at 9:18pm
How about $100 for the protec parts? The heads aren't included in that price.

Let me know
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-10-2007 at 10:14pm
any idea what shipping will cost?...ill e mail you tonite....
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic