Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Special Interest Boat For Sale

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Joe View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Special Interest Boat For Sale
    Posted: July-16-2004 at 4:02pm
I have a 1964 Marauder. 427C.I. 400hp. This boat listed for $8,600 in 1964. According to Correct Craft Build Sheets, this is the FIRST and ONLY 400hp boat built. It needs a total restoration. I would like to sell it to someone with the ability to do so.
cygnet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cygnet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-26-2004 at 6:23pm
Whatreply cygnet@goeaston.net are you asking for the boat? reply -cygnet@goeaston.net
CYGNET
Thomas View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thomas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-16-2004 at 1:32am
Is it sold? How to contact you?

Thomas
tom g View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tom g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-18-2004 at 3:32pm
hey

i am interested   could you please advise how to contact you

thanks

tg
nautique frk View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautique frk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-19-2004 at 7:14pm
Could you email me some pictures of the inside and outside of the boat ? The early marauder is like the WildCat . I currently own five correct craft boats . I have a 1988 2001 Ski Nautique , 1979 Mustang 17 ,1976 Ski Nautique ,
1973 San Juan 24 and a 1964 Ski Nautique .
I am interested in seeing this boat and what you are asking for it .
Please email me at michaelt@westmarine.com
tomg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tomg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-18-2004 at 8:13pm
hi

could you contact me on the terms of sale for the marauder

thanks

tomg
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic