Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Indmar wiring diagram please

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
ty3724 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ty3724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Indmar wiring diagram please
    Posted: June-19-2007 at 8:43pm
I have a 454 Indmar and the bus bar was all un wired need a litlle help with where the wires go or a picture of one up close would probably do !
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-20-2007 at 12:26pm
You might have a hard time finding an Indmar wiring diagram here, as I dont believe CC ever used Indmar engines.
backfoot100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote backfoot100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-20-2007 at 12:26pm
Ty, 99% of these guys are PCM owners and unfortunately, the tech documents in here are all PCM. The Indmar would be very similar but probably not identical. Try looking at skiboathelp.com for some wiring diagrams or you just might try calling Indmar. I have a SB Indmar and have talked with their tech staff in the past and they have been really nice to work with. Hope that helps.
When people run down to the lake to see what's making that noise, you've succeeded.

Eddie
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic