NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

77 351pcm for sale

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
advsouthwind View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote advsouthwind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 77 351pcm for sale
    Posted: July-02-2007 at 10:20am
I HAVE A BORG 1;1 TRANS AND A REMAN ENGINE WITH 15 HOURS FOR SALE. COMPLETE MOTOR WITH 1 WIRE ALTERNATOR AND P-TRONICS DISTRIBUTOR.$1500 FOR BOTH OR WILL SEPERATE 1200 FOR MOTOR AND 300 FOR TRANNY. WILL BE PARTING OUT A 77 SOUTHWIND ALSO, LOTS OF GOOD PARTS AVAILABLE.FRESH WATER MOTOR 1050 HRS ON TRANS. IM IN MPLS.MN ANDY 6126853692
gave up sea ray life for a 77 southwind 20 project just livin the dream
78skinautique View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 78skinautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-17-2007 at 12:05am
I might have a buddy who needs that motor! He's got a 78 Tique with a 351 and he's got water in his oil. We're checking to see if the engine is blown.
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote advsouthwind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-17-2007 at 1:48am
Well I hope it is not bad news but if it is let me know, I still have the motor and trans. and I am willing to seperate.I will be out of town till Thursday but I will be checking email ccfan or you can call. Thanks   Andy
Payson9 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Payson9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-18-2007 at 9:09pm
Do you still have the transmission for sale?
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote advsouthwind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-19-2007 at 12:38pm
It is still in the boat , I still have   Andy
Drake Durango View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drake Durango Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-28-2007 at 1:57am
Is it reverse rotation right hand? or Standard left hand? You can email me at brentmiller@zoominternet.net
drjimphd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drjimphd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-01-2007 at 6:28pm
If the engine is still available can you ship it? What is your phone number?

Jim White
jwhite@ed.sc.gov
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote advsouthwind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-04-2007 at 2:04am
I have an agreement to sell the engine and trans. If something falls apart I will post. Thanks
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic