Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Rub Railing

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
bmiller View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bmiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rub Railing
    Posted: July-03-2007 at 6:30pm
Hey guys I have a 1978 CC mustang that I am looking to replace the rub railing around the whole boat.Does anyone know a good place to get this and how is it attach to the boat.This is going to be a winter project once the boating season is over.Any info would be a help,thanks.
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-03-2007 at 6:55pm
Rubrail.com, talk to Allen. He the HNIC and is very helpful.The half oval used on the 1964 is kinda pricey,but an exact replacement.Most of the screw holes even lined up.
Took 4 lengths of 12' for my 16'American Skier.Shipping is high too........boat dr

order 100 screws too......
nates78ski View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nates78ski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-03-2007 at 7:04pm
Tacomarine.com

Nate
Nathan
My '78 Ski Nautique

<a href="http://photobucket.com/Nates78ski" rel="nofoll
bmiller View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bmiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-03-2007 at 9:39pm
Thanks guys,I have already looked at the web sites you gave me.Does anyone else know of more places.Just trying to do some leg work on this project.
duckfamily View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duckfamily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-07-2007 at 1:43am
Just finished a total restore of a 77 SN. I put the black rubber with rope insert. Got it from Midwest Correct Craft. They were extremely helpful through the whole process.
Correct Craft owner for 13 years.
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-09-2007 at 10:52am
Brian, West handles the Taco aliminum original but you may find it cheaper else where. Here's my purest comment for the day: Put the original back on and don't wreck the boat with some late style black rubber with rope insert.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
bmiller View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bmiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-09-2007 at 2:41pm
Well the boat being a 1978 model comes orginally with the black rubber with a white insert,not the rope type.I do plan to go back to the original style.Just looking for the best place to find OEM parts.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic