NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

arrival times

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
p/allen View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p/allen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: arrival times
    Posted: July-08-2007 at 12:25am
Just curious as to what time some of us are going to arive at the camp ground . We should be arriving at about 1:00 Pm on thursday. Hope to see some of you at around that time . We will be cruising up 94 to 151 to 73 in a red Ford with a white Skier.

Everyone drive safe
Pat
My 72 Skier
Rock River
Dixon,ILL.
79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-08-2007 at 1:01am
well if I make it,.. it will be either first thing Friday morning if I drive the bitch'n pontoon Mark was telling me about today or it will be maybe late afternoon Friday night say 5 or 6 if i bring my boat.
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-08-2007 at 1:31am
I'll hopefully be launching at 8:00 AM on Saturday- weather permitting, anyone up for a ski?
2000 SN GT40 w/99 Graphics/Gel
2016 SN 200 OB 5.3L DI
https://forum.fifteenoff.com

reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-08-2007 at 1:53am
Pat, Our group plans to roll into town about the same time as you I believe. We're planning to hook up with Quinner and Tbenj near Chris' place Weds evening and increase the caravan to 7 rigs rolling in mid-day Thurs. Anyone else is more than welcome to hook up with us. I suppose those of us camping will probably want to hit the campground first thing and offload a bit, in more ways than one.    
ReidP
1973 Mustang

bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-08-2007 at 2:08am
Well, quite the adventure. My family and I are on the red eye Wednesday night. Scheduled to arrive in Madison, WI about 7. I figure by the time we get the rental car, have some breakfast, stop at the store to buy the baby supplies I refuse to carry on the plane and drive out, we'll get to GL about 1 as well. Looking forward to seeing you.

BKH
Livin' the Dream

TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-08-2007 at 2:59am
Originally posted by M3Fan M3Fan wrote:

weather permitting, anyone up for a ski?

Sounds good to me.

Like Reid mentioned, Ill be rolling from CT very early Wed and hitting Chicago that night. Trying to coordinate with JoeinNY to possibly meet up around Cleveland, so the caravan *could* be 8 large. Should be in GL mid day Thurs.
87BFN owner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-08-2007 at 4:57am
Wow I feel like I am going to be late to the party, I should be there between 10am and 1pm Friday. Depends on what time I leave work friday morning.
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-08-2007 at 6:18am
its 3am sunday, we are just about to pull out for Reids, wish us luck, and we hope everyone has a safe trip..
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-08-2007 at 11:53am
We're planning to be there mid afternoon Thursday...

still working on my 64..hasnt been in the water yet this year. may be test-running it there?

Everyone have a safe trip! See you there!
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
rleinen79 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rleinen79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-08-2007 at 11:46pm
Originally posted by TRBenj TRBenj wrote:

Trying to coordinate with JoeinNY to possibly meet up around Cleveland, so the caravan *could* be 8 large. Should be in GL mid day Thurs.

I'll be coming from South Bend which 80 (Indiana Toll Road) runs right through. Let me know about what time you plan on rolling through, and the caravan could be 9. We'd be quite the site rolling into GL.

Rob

BTW.....Indiana is in the process of installing the electronic tolling, and I read that now you can use your EZ pass, Ipass, Izoom, etc, everywhere, even with the trailer attatched. That will definitely save some time if you have one.
weitekampt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote weitekampt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-09-2007 at 12:14pm
I'd imagine we will be arriving somewhere around 5-6pm on Friday evening. We have to work some on Friday. We will be camping so will probably hit town first and then go to the campground. Not for sure though.

Really looking forward to the weekend. Pray for great weather!

Count me in for the Saturday morning ski! We will have ours launched so we can pull many skiers!
1993 SkiNautique ProTec
2009 Boatmate trailer.
1240 hours on meter.
1993 Ski Nautique
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-09-2007 at 1:53pm
Originally posted by rleinen79 rleinen79 wrote:

I'll be coming from South Bend which 80 (Indiana Toll Road) runs right through. Let me know about what time you plan on rolling through, and the caravan could be 9. We'd be quite the site rolling into GL.

Rob, my plan is to roll into Chicago by nightfall on Wed. We'll crash there for the night and head up to GL on Thurs AM.

If youre interested in joining us on the way through IN, let me know. Otherwise, perhaps you would want to meet us in Chicago early Thurs AM?
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-09-2007 at 2:37pm
My flight gets me into Milwaukee around 3:00 pm on Friday. It will be my Dad, my sister and I. I'll be in GL around 5:30 pm. Tim, I'll try your cell when I get into Green Lake. If you're still on the water, maybe I can get in a ski before we all meet at the Bayview.

-Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-09-2007 at 2:43pm
Originally posted by Keith Keith wrote:

My flight gets me into Milwaukee around 3:00 pm on Friday. It will be my Dad, my sister and I. I'll be in GL around 5:30 pm. Tim, I'll try your cell when I get into Green Lake. If you're still on the water, maybe I can get in a ski before we all meet at the Bayview.

-Keith

Keith,
Your email is defunct, as the messages are getting kicked back this morning. Call Alan and myself after 4pm tonight..

We've planned some early announcements for Friday. Looks like you'll roll in just in time.. Look forward to it ....

Thanks
Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

67nautique312 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67nautique312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-09-2007 at 2:48pm
Thursday around 9pmish
1963 Classic (handed down to my daughter)
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-09-2007 at 3:12pm
Originally posted by 67nautique312 67nautique312 wrote:

Thursday around 9pmish

Ive heard that before! btw,Do you need us to bring rags to clean your boat again?
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
rleinen79 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rleinen79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-09-2007 at 8:07pm
Originally posted by TRBenj TRBenj wrote:

Otherwise, perhaps you would want to meet us in Chicago early Thurs AM?

That sounds like it might work out better. Let me know where you guys are planning to be at what time, and I'll see what I can do.

Rob
reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-10-2007 at 2:57am
Well MM and Blondie made it to our place in NC yesterday afternoon thinking they were going to have some fun on the lake. Wrong! We put them to work getting the rest of the boats ready. Polishing, wrenching, and the works. Later in the day we had an opportunity to watch Marshall's boat run for short spell,.....a very short spell, before Mark had to tow him in. Just a small cooling problem and he was back in bidness.

This morning while Mark was still sawing logs, Lisa and I took Ski Lime and the Classic out for an early run. I won't say who won that speed run.

Later today we finally loaded up a boat in the camper. Physically fits fine but getting it in there was a challenge,(have fun with that Hollywood) but we've worked out most of the bugs

We're still planning to leave out of here about 6PM Tuesday and arrive somewhere outside/around Chicago by 5-6PM Weds after a stop for a nap or two maybe.

Mark and Lisa say hi as well and this will most likely be our last transmission before G-Day kicks off. Feel free to give us a call while we're on the road. See you there!!
ReidP
1973 Mustang

79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-10-2007 at 3:08am
Mark was telling you stuffed a boat into a trailer, that's going to be a little trick getting that launched at the ramp.
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-10-2007 at 3:34am
Great Pics Reid...
Glad to see the "Floridians" made it the first part of the journey! Have a safe trip ...See you all in GL!

64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-10-2007 at 11:00am
Reid,

That's an awesome looking setup. The Deacon Ramp is a nice concrete ramp, "Once you get lined up right, She'll slide right it" (hollywood)

Have a safe drive as you begin the adventure north.

Ps, I think Blondie let you get out front for the photo op.
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-10-2007 at 11:41am
That rig looks kick ass !!! Glad to see they got together and had some fun anyway..

Yes, I agree with Magic, the main ramp @ Deacon or the East ramp will be the only place to try to launch that monster.... Like at 6:00 am or 8:00pm !!! hahaha..

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-11-2007 at 2:19am
It's very hard to see everyone already leaving for GL and I still have to work two more days before I can leave.

Getting very excited about meeting everyone.. Hope everyone that hasn't left yet has a safe trip when they leave.
ripster92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ripster92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-12-2007 at 12:14pm
I know the feeling 87, I'm less than 2 hours away, and I won't make it up 'til 5:00 Friday...

EVERYONE DRIVE SAFE!!!

Steve
1992 SN Black w/ Yellow
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-12-2007 at 10:16pm
I should be leaving earlier then I thought. I meeting my dad halfway to get the boat from him so that saves me 5 hours.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic