NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

stringers and gel coat topics??

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
MADTOWN78 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MADTOWN78 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: stringers and gel coat topics??
    Posted: July-12-2007 at 5:30pm
I am brand new to the forum and actually a brand new 78' SN (w/ chevy 350) owner and hence restorer. I already know that my winter project is going to be an extensive floor/ stringer repair (soft spot around boom) and preping for new gelcoat (tons of water blisters and a few spider cracks below water line). I have been searching the forums and have seen numerous mentions of pics and advice on these major projects (mainly skibums), but I can't seem to find these specific pics or forum topics. Unfortunately, I also am working off an old computer and unbearblely slow dial up, so each click takes literally minutes to open (if it doesn't lock up). I was hoping that someone could point me in the direction of these pics or the topic "titles" to assist in my searching. thanks for any help
livin', lovin', lovin' livin'
Darrel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darrel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-12-2007 at 9:52pm
search "gel spraying techniques"
SkiBum View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SkiBum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-12-2007 at 10:55pm
Send me an email and I'll send you and invitation to view my photobucket album. Lots of pictures of a boat under construction in there.
Bill
http://www.freewebs.com/billsboatworks
www.freewebs.com/billsboatworks 1987 SN Rebuild Project
69 Mustang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 69 Mustang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-13-2007 at 12:13am
SkiBum,

May I have an invitation as well?

Thanks,
Mike
For every complex problem, there is a solution that is simple, neat, and wrong.

"Where the **** are we?" Amelia Earhart. July 2, 1937
Spievy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spievy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-13-2007 at 4:50pm
May I also be included in that invitation?
1968 Mustang 318 CM
SkiBum View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SkiBum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-13-2007 at 8:35pm
photobucket albums

If I did it properly, this should allow anybody access to the albums. I hope the pics might be of some use for anybody needing some idea of what they are getting into.
Bill
http://www.freewebs.com/billsboatworks
www.freewebs.com/billsboatworks 1987 SN Rebuild Project
MADTOWN78 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MADTOWN78 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-17-2007 at 11:29pm
SkiBum --- thanks much for the pics
Darrel --- thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

I will continue to research and probably ask questions when necessary as I take on this restoration project/ journey. I'll be sure to take pics as I go also. thanks
livin', lovin', lovin' livin'
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic