NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Mini Impromptu NC Reunion

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 234
Author
67nautique312 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67nautique312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-23-2007 at 6:55pm
You guys are killing me Laughing my ass off!
1963 Classic (handed down to my daughter)
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique
Johnny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johnny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-30-2007 at 12:31am
I saved the best for last. Here's some pics of the Sandbar where everyone goes to party on Reid's lake. Enjoy.

And they told us it was a slow day

Need some help with that?

While these morons spent 20 minutes trying to get their anchors up and boats untied we decided to entertain their women. Wow, what a suprise...I/O, I/O, I/O

Please take note of the slogan on the side...

Sure Chris, I'll take a picture of you...

The S.S. Duoche-Bag with captain standing tall

Quinner: Which one do you want?
Me: I prefer blondes.
Quinner: Good, cause I'll take anything
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-31-2007 at 4:45pm
Where is the "Glassmaster"?
87BFN owner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-31-2007 at 9:05pm
A few questions here, how did he get the python motor in his BFN, where did he get the motor and computer? What is on top of the motor, as it does not look like the top of the intake manifold on the python that I had seems to be some sort of cover for something. He did keep it EFI right?

What year BFN is it I want to say 90 but I know after I do some will correct me and say it's a 89.

Who's BFN is this one and what year is it I am saying 87 as to the graphics on the side.

Looks like you guys had a really good time, any chance of doing something like this again next year Reid. Now I know where all the BFN's are hiding..
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-31-2007 at 9:14pm
Oops almost for got who's is this one and I believe it to be an 88 BFN.
wakeboardin2k4 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wakeboardin2k4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-31-2007 at 10:02pm
How fast does that BFN go with the 502 in it? My guess is an '89
"I'm planning to bring my girl that rides on a trailer with me and leave my girl that complains about camping at home"
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-01-2007 at 12:03am
The one with the red top looks like an 83 or 84!!
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-01-2007 at 12:21am
MM I was thinking it looked older myself, but the graphics on the side say otherwise that is why I thought it to be an 88. But out of all the pics you can not see the top of the bow nore the back of the side to see if it says 2001. But as we all know graphics can be changed and not put back to the original. After looking through the refference section the 83 and 84 share that style windshield so it would appear that you are right MM.

Reidp

How late in the year do you guys leave your boats in the water, as my wife wants to take a trip to visit her grandparents that live in NC. They live just outside of the emerald aisle pardon my spelling. She was think October sometime.
reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-03-2007 at 4:56pm
Sorry I missed the last emails above as I've been away for the last three days at a 10 year high school reunion. (I was 38 when I graduated). It was out near the fresh water NC coast (Washington) and I towed the Classic with me and she ran great finally.

As for BFNs, the Python is in a 1990 (good eye Jim) That's Eddie's and he has two other 1990 BFNs as well. Because of his reputation, he was able to buy the Python directly from PCM as I was told, as part of a promo deal they offered him. The engine, EFI and all is exactly the way he bought it as best I know.

The teal one is indeed an 83 with later model graphics and belongs to our friend Tom. He used to be our neighbor and still launches it at our place all the time, so it's just about a permanent fixture as it also stays at the BBC whse.

Jim, as for visiting and the boating season, we always have boats in the water thru October, as that's some of the best cruising time with fewer boats, but we're not still swimming. Emerald Isle is way out on the coast and a good 5-6 hrs from here. It would be great if you could tie it into the Oct Nascar race here on the 13th, as we could easily add you to our party. I'm pretty sure Alan (81 Nautique) and Dana are gonna be here that weekend as well. Otherwise, any other weekend besides the last will be good. Think it over.
ReidP
1973 Mustang

jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-03-2007 at 6:40pm
Now I know why you are home already. You musta been the oldest guy at the "10" year reunion. Good thing you married a much younger women.

NASCAR on the 13th? Where? Thats a saturday.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-03-2007 at 9:13pm
NASCAR...Count us in!
reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-04-2007 at 1:37am
John, it's a Saturday night race, as many are now becoming at tracks with lights. You'd better come on back up and don't forget to stop and pick up MM and Blondie.
ReidP
1973 Mustang

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-04-2007 at 3:26pm
ReidP

Is water temp the only reason you guys are not still swimming in october? I will talk to the MRS. and se what she thinks. Nascar sounds like fun. What day would we need to be there by to go to the race with you.
reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-04-2007 at 11:30pm
Jim, water temp is the only reason. The footers are all still at it, but I'd guess the water is down to about 70 by mid Oct, and I know that's not cold for you northern boys. For the race, you just need to be here by about noon Saturday.     
ReidP
1973 Mustang

81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-04-2007 at 11:36pm
Reid, Dana and I are in, I would think we'll be there friday afternoon sometime.
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-04-2007 at 11:46pm
Reid...Is that race 400 or 500 miles??

jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-05-2007 at 1:50am
Reid: 70 is warm for those northern guys. Sounds like fun...would be cool to meet Alan and Dana and party with MM and Lisa too. But I just checked the calender...we will be back in Tennessee that weekend. But I gotta get to a NASCAR race somtime soon with you guys so I can see what all the hullabuloo is about.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-05-2007 at 10:54am
[QUOTE=MaddMarxx] Reid...Is that race 400 or 500 miles??

MM, The fall race is 500 miles where the Memorial Day event you went with us to was 600 miles. You coming up for this one too?

Alan, Great! I just wanted to see it in print.
ReidP
1973 Mustang

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 234
  Share Topic