NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Rob in League City w/the 65 r u there?

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
The Dude View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rob in League City w/the 65 r u there?
    Posted: July-24-2007 at 2:43am
Been trying to reach you by email...is your boat still for sale?
Mullet Free since 93
95 Sport
882001 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 882001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-24-2007 at 9:29pm
is that the boat that drives on the port side? i saw them out on the creek last year. cool boat. sorry i have no idea how to get ahold of him
The Dude View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-25-2007 at 2:10am
88, I haven't seen you this summer...hope you're well. Was up in Taylor Lake tonight with the kids.

I saw a Ski Nautique that looked to me like it was a 78-80 go by on clear lake last weekend. I tried to wave him down and ask him about it, but he didn't care... Weird to see one of those old ones out there.

Wish I could run this guy down, I'd like to buy that sucker.
Mullet Free since 93
95 Sport
882001 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 882001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-25-2007 at 5:04pm
hey we hang at the cove at nassau bay alot. anchor , swim and chill you should come out and say what up.
The Dude View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-02-2007 at 12:52am
I hope to be out there Friday and perhaps Sat or Sunday afternoon. I'll come looking...
Mullet Free since 93
95 Sport
882001 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 882001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-03-2007 at 6:29pm
cool i just busted out the barefoot boom out of the garage and will be heading out soon.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic