NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Wanted Barracuda SS

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wanted Barracuda SS
    Posted: July-29-2007 at 2:42pm
Alright guys;
Boat dr needs help finding a new project for the winter,Karen saw a Barracuda at G/Lake.Need I say more.....
Behl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Behl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-29-2007 at 3:19pm
Good to see you have the OK for another project.

By the way , when we were talking at GL I could not remember the nane of the lake in Shreveport where my sister-in-law lives. It is Cross Lake.

Hope to see all again!
Steve in Indy

Redone 1977 Ski Tique
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-29-2007 at 3:27pm
Have done several regattas there ,at the yact club,have a coffee cup.
Lake is really too small for the Hobies tho.Have not been there in several years.
Buzzard Island Regatta

This will be my project, her boat.That means she will have 2 boats,,,,,,,,

boat dr
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-29-2007 at 5:41pm
hey boat dr..how about this one for your next project?????
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-29-2007 at 6:10pm
Got one of them, Knot Correct was in far worse shape than that one,can but ain't gonna do another ground up rebuild.
Karen says she wants another project to keep me busy thru the winter.I too want an SS,but not the MoPar engine........
351 Stroked to a 427,A Man Gotta Do,you know the rest.I will keep hoping that one will show up close to La........boat dr
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-29-2007 at 6:32pm
Doc, I've sent the word out to my contacts after your first post. We do want to keep Karen happy. To keep you happy, you'll have to go with a non original re power to stay away from the MoPar!! It was Ford Interceptors till 65 then in 66 when the Classic was dropped and became the Barracuda, CC went with the 318's. The Fords started coming back in 69 in the Barracuda I think when Holman Moody started Marinizing but the Barracuda SS always had the 318. There is always the chance of a exception but that's what I know.

Edit: All boats don't need BIG HP!!!

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic