Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Perfect Pass

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
bigwavedave View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigwavedave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Perfect Pass
    Posted: November-07-2007 at 6:32pm
Wakeboard Pro Perfect Pass taken off Air Nautique GT40 fuel injected EFI. Boat was in accident while being transported on trailer. Best offer.
bigwavedave
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-12-2007 at 4:31pm
Dave,
    Is the setup complete, cables, paddlewheel, etc.?
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
dan1166 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dan1166 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-14-2007 at 11:59pm
Is the Perfect Pass still for sale? Let me know
Dan, The STS Man
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-15-2007 at 1:29am
Dave: Where have you been? I have not seen you on here for quite awhile. Why are you listed as a "newbie"...I would have thought you had more posts to your record. Still got the place on the lake here? Got a winter trip planned?

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigwavedave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-29-2007 at 12:27am
Sorry, guys, I've been sick but am better now. To Dan 1166, yes perfect pass is still for sale; to Joe in NY, set up is complete. To JBear--good to hear from you! Will be in Winter Haven 12/24 and off and on thru the winter. Love to get together with you. What the *@#$! did you do with the water there? Please respond.
bigwavedave
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-29-2007 at 1:45am
Dave; Sorry to hear you were sick...glad you are back on your feet.

Make sure you e-mail me before you head this way for the Holidays. We will be sure to meet you for dinner and drinks.

Well the water....We have not been on your lake for I bet 6 (!) months. Canals are way to low to pass thru. The boat launch on Shipp next to the Harborside has been pretty much unuseable for months now. I hear the water people are gonna dredge so we can get in but that would still not solve the canal problem. It should be pretty quit on your lake!

Again...good to hear from you!

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-29-2007 at 12:34pm
I'd give ya 450 plus reasonable shipping
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-29-2007 at 4:56pm
How bout 449 plus unreasonable shipping?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigwavedave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-30-2007 at 5:46pm
Whoever is interested in the Perfect Pass, give me a call at 815-953-1823. John, we were in Winter Haven in November to get the place opened up. There's a new launch at Summit that's deep, and we could go thru the channel into Eloise, but that's it. Where else can we go? For sure let's get together!
bigwavedave
boardingjoe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boardingjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-27-2008 at 5:50pm
Is this perfect pass still for sale?
critter View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote critter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-27-2008 at 8:23pm
Originally posted by boardingjoe boardingjoe wrote:

Is this perfect pass still for sale?

This one is

Perfect Pass
1980 Ski Nautique
1966 Barracuda
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic