FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2007 CCF Reunion Photos

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2007 CCF Reunion Photos
    Posted: November-15-2007 at 6:34pm
I have put together and posted photo slideshows of both the 2007 Green Lake and 2007 New England reunions (slide show looks best in IE). Both events where tremendous fun and the photos prove it. Thank you to all who posted their photos to the FTP site and the Forums.

It will be difficult to do but we hope next year's events will be even better. I am finalizing plans for the 2008 Reunions now. Details will be available shortly.

Thank you,
- Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-16-2007 at 1:26am
AWESOME! Many thanks to you Keith as always! So cool to see all the pictures ....sad to see all that we missed.

Thanks again for all you do.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
p/allen View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p/allen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-16-2007 at 1:59am
Great pics Keith! I have been waiting to see the collection of pictures in case I was missing some . I am looking forward to the next gathering that we can make it to .

Thanks for the great sight for all the people who have Correct Craft in common , along with verious other boat manufacturers .
Pat
My 72 Skier
Rock River
Dixon,ILL.
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-16-2007 at 5:08am
What a great set of photos. Really captured the spirit of the weekends well. The slide show makes it a lot easier to review than the PDF files.

Thanks to everyone who posted your photos. I think I saw shots from Raindog, and Boat Doctor. I'm sure there are many others who posted their photos. BKH
Livin' the Dream

Barracuda View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barracuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-16-2007 at 10:49am
Great slide show Keith- thanks for putting it all together!
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-17-2007 at 9:53pm
Well, if there's anything that really stands out at the NE reunion, it's GOOD WATER. Boy is that awesome. Looks like there's a little bow in the slalom course- if you have those training buoys on you need to add counterweights or the whole thing gets a little out of whack.
2000 SN GT40 w/99 Graphics/Gel
2016 SN 200 OB 5.3L DI
https://forum.fifteenoff.com

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic