NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Extended Pylon For Sale

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Swatkinz View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swatkinz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Extended Pylon For Sale
    Posted: December-10-2007 at 11:28pm
I have a Skyjac extended pylon that I'd like to sell. I used it on my 1980 Nautique for a couple of years before I bought a boat with a tower. The pylon has everything you need and is ready to use. This is the style pylon that mounts in front of the pylon, not the kind that slips over the pylon. I do not have the strap that goes over the rubrail and through the eye in the hull. Instead, I strapped with ratchet style straps to the bow lifting ring and it worked much better. The pylon is about 4 years old. $150 OBO. I'll pay shipping.
Steve Watkins
swatkins13@sc.rr.com
803-466-2808
Steve
2011 Sport/Air 200
Excalibur 343
2017 Boatmate Tandem Axle Trailer

Former CC owner (77, 80, 95, 88, all SNs)

Former Malibu owner (07, 09)
78nautique78 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 78nautique78 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-11-2007 at 11:30am
Hi steve I've got a 78 Nautique i'd love to mount that on. I trust the condition is well. I'd like to say sold! I you e-mail me a phone# I'd like to work out the details. Thanks, Mike. Doubsmith@aol.com
Swatkinz View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swatkinz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-11-2007 at 7:45pm
Mike,
Thanks for your interest. Another member here has already called and agreed to purchase. I'm to call him tonight to work out paying/shipping details. If it falls through, I'll email you and you'll be next on the list.
Thanks,
Steve
Steve
2011 Sport/Air 200
Excalibur 343
2017 Boatmate Tandem Axle Trailer

Former CC owner (77, 80, 95, 88, all SNs)

Former Malibu owner (07, 09)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic