FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Green Lake 2008 - Register Now!

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Green Lake 2008 - Register Now!
    Posted: February-20-2008 at 2:22am
It's very early so I have a few things left to work out but the tentative schedule of events for the 3rd annual Green Lake Reunion is set.

Register now for the Green Lake Reunion - July 11-13, 2008

It's going to be a great time. Looking forward to seeing you there!

-Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-20-2008 at 1:08pm
Wow, a waiver this time! Probably a smart move, although it's sad that in today's society you'd have to have one for something like this.
2000 SN GT40 w/99 Graphics/Gel
2016 SN 200 OB 5.3L DI
https://forum.fifteenoff.com

Barracuda View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barracuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-20-2008 at 11:39pm
Originally posted by Keith Keith wrote:

It's going to be a great time. Looking forward to seeing you there!

-Keith

Wow- Looks like you guys have planned a great weekend full of excellent activities. I won't be able to make it to GL this summer (#2 is due in mid July) but will be sure to send a couple boxes of home brew in my place.

Tim- you got room in your truck again this year to haul out a couple cases?

TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-21-2008 at 12:54pm
Originally posted by Barracuda Barracuda wrote:

Tim- you got room in your truck again this year to haul out a couple cases?

We still have a lot of planning to do- not sure who's driving or what boat is making the trip... but there is always room for beer!
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-21-2008 at 12:59pm
Threadjack........
Tim thanx again for posting the pics, if you get a chance ,give me a call...
               Boat dr/ Boat nurse
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-29-2008 at 2:45am
Still 3 1/2 months to go and already 37 people and 12 boats registered. Pretty good. I don't see why we wouldn't exceed 150 people this year. BKH
Livin' the Dream

81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-29-2008 at 9:46am
Originally posted by bkhallpass bkhallpass wrote:

Still 3 1/2 months to go and already 37 people and 12 boats registered. Pretty good. I don't see why we wouldn't exceed 150 people this year. BKH

Yes and other than Critter those are all repeats, I think it will be interesting to see how many new attendees we get once the folks that usually go to the CC Corporate reunions realize there aren't any this year. Might be a surge of signups in June
Behl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Behl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-29-2008 at 12:23pm
One new one will be my broher-in-law ED who does not own an inboard but lives on Cross Lake in Shreveport, LA. He is coming up just for the reunion and boating. Sure wish the Boat DR was attending for they would have a great time talking about the state of LA.
Steve in Indy

Redone 1977 Ski Tique
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-29-2008 at 12:47pm
Steve , we still have not ruled GL out completly, but that drive is a killer.
Same mileage to Key West or GL,20 hrs.to and 20 hrs home.The drive up last year was not too bad , the trip home a BITCH......
Been to Cross Lake several times, raced the Hobie at several regattas, Been there gotta a TEE SHIRT/Shreveport Yacht Club/got a coffee mug TOO.............
Behl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Behl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-29-2008 at 4:04pm
Boat Dr

Could leave the boat at home and fly into Indy and ride along. Will be going to GL on Thurs AM and return sometime Sun

Steve
Steve in Indy

Redone 1977 Ski Tique
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-10-2008 at 10:21pm
Boat dr...Your married now, that means your wife has to do 1/2 the driving!
87BFN owner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-30-2008 at 4:32pm
I am waiting to sign up, because I am not sure I can go this year yet. My wife started a new job just before x-mass. She as two vacations days right now with her new job. But she is going to Vegas the last week of April. It's up to her boss on wether or not she has to use her two vacations days to goto Vegas. When she hired in she told them about the Vegas trip and GL. But her they have since changed their mind, and have left it up to her boss. I just hope no one else wants those couple days off so we can go.
reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-30-2008 at 5:51pm
Jim, James, Mr Bragg. You need to be teased!!I'm sure there will be some other single guys up there, i.e., making the trip without the wife or significant other, such as Skicat, Kytom, Tim, etc. You mean you can't be one of them? Go ahead and sign up. Be a CC MAN! Now I'm gonna start working on BoatDr and the same issue.   
ReidP
1973 Mustang

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-01-2008 at 6:34pm
It's not that I can't go to GL with out. Just looking at the long boring drive by myself. I was hoping my brother would be going again, but he is not sure which months this summer he is going to have flight school. I am still up in the air for a couple more weeks. I will know soon.

Reid how do you pick which boat to bring? I only have two to choose from and I am finding it very difficult to decide which to bring. You have way more then two.
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-01-2008 at 8:11pm
Originally posted by 87BFN owner 87BFN owner wrote:

Reid how do you pick which boat to bring?

He brings the slowest ones!!
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-01-2008 at 9:31pm
James,

You gotta bring the new one cause we haven't seen that one yet, plus it's got more Pony's!!
67nautique312 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67nautique312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-06-2008 at 3:54pm
James,

Bring em both....You could do like the UPS trucks and trailer one behind the other....
Sounds good to me!

Paul
1963 Classic (handed down to my daughter)
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-09-2008 at 7:37pm
Paul If I could get away with that I would. But one boat has to go on vacation with my parents.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic