FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New England ’08 Update

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New England ’08 Update
    Posted: March-05-2008 at 6:54pm
The dates for the New England Reunion will be August 22-24. We are shooting for the same format as Green Lake where we are on land Friday night with the boats, skiing/footing/riding early on Sat. morning, banquet on Sat. night and skiing/footing/riding again on Sun.

We have almost all the pieces in place to return to Sokokis Lake in Limerick, ME for 2008. I am looking into other nearby locations however, in the event that the reunion grows too big for the Sokokis Lake location.

I'm working on sponsors and trying my best to get a demo boat at the this year's event.

I will keep you posted. The New England Reunion page and registration will be up soon.

Thanks,
Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
66Skylark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 66Skylark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-05-2008 at 7:52pm
Thanks for the update Keith.

Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

Kyle
05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-05-2008 at 11:25pm
    I'm marking my calender.Feels like a lifetime away,but it'll be here before you know it.Likewise Keith,if I can help,let me know. Later date this year I see.

Mike
Air Nautique 210 Team

640 hours, not 1 regret
98SportNautique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98SportNautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-05-2008 at 11:42pm
Mike
   If I go are going to tow my boat for me?
98 Sport Nautique
05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-05-2008 at 11:50pm
Originally posted by 98SportNautique 98SportNautique wrote:

Mike
   If I go are going to tow my boat for me?

You're not invited.

Actually,I can arrange for that if you'd like.But......if you're going to own a boat,maybe you should trade the Mercedes in for a   T-R-U-C-K. We'll find a way to get your boat there if need be, no worries.

Mike
Air Nautique 210 Team

640 hours, not 1 regret
98SportNautique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98SportNautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-06-2008 at 12:03am
If I have to spend four bucks a gallon for gas I can only afford to fill my boat up the Mercedes gets 26 to 28 MPG the truck would get 9 to 11 only one gas hog allowed in the family. Thanks you can tow my sport behind your 210.
98 Sport Nautique
Barracuda View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barracuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-12-2008 at 6:31pm
Hey, anyone talk to Woody about going to this year's reunion? We're counting on him to be the designated throttle man for the mega ski
Where's Kostis been?
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-12-2008 at 10:10pm
Got a e-mail from JEFF KOSTIS recently. He is just very busy as usual.

I bet he'll be there.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-12-2008 at 10:49pm
JBear,
It would be great to see you at the NE Reunion. You would love the area and have a great time. You'd be a great addition. Think about it.
05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-12-2008 at 10:57pm
Originally posted by Barracuda Barracuda wrote:

Hey, anyone talk to Woody about going to this year's reunion? We're counting on him to be the designated throttle man for the mega ski
Where's Kostis been?

Brad,
As Jbear said,Jeff's been real busy.We exchanged emails recently also,and he had just got done plowing Woody's driveway.I'm sure Woody will be there.I won't see him till Memorial Day weekend,but I'll give him the dates if he hasn't already gotten them from Jeff.
    You gonna make it again this year, Bruce?

Mike
Air Nautique 210 Team

640 hours, not 1 regret
05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-12-2008 at 10:59pm
    I've actually been tossing Green Lake around, also.It's a tough time of year for me,though.Usually super busy in July.We'll see.

Mike
Air Nautique 210 Team

640 hours, not 1 regret
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-12-2008 at 11:10pm
Mike I will be there. I'll bring the boat too, whether it's ready or not.
Barracuda View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barracuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-14-2008 at 11:39am
Hey guys- I'll attempt to help you all out with the lodging situation. There are not many options in the area, but there is one excellent option for those who don't want to camp.
Last year we stayed at the local Bed and Breakfast, the Jeremiah Mason House. It's very close to the lake and in a neat little ME town center within walking distance to restaurants.
I just called and made my reservation for the weekend. The Inn keeper said they are "wide open" that weekend. So, now is a great time to book your rooms before they are taken.

-Brad
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-14-2008 at 2:25pm
Brad, may be better to wait a week until Keith is back and sets the itinerery on the web site.
Barracuda View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barracuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-14-2008 at 3:15pm
The reservation did not require a deposit, so if the dates or location change, I'll cancel the reservation.
Nautique2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-16-2008 at 9:45pm
Hey Brad,

Thanks for the B&B info. This year Patricia and I are going to stay there. Our commute back and forth to Dover, NH was L O N G!!! Besides, we couldn't be involve with the late night festivities. We'll change that this year.

BTW, we'll see you soon. Let's start getting the 86er's ready. My ACME comes back from Delta Propeller tomorrow. Good stuff.

Ken
Barracuda View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barracuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-17-2008 at 3:34pm
Ken- The ol 86er comes out of storage the weekend after Easter. Should be all ready for ice out by the second w/e in April.
Can't wait!
05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-17-2008 at 7:25pm
   Not bad Brad.I was at the lake yesterday.Still 3 ft of snow blocking the front door.Ice out on our lake will be late.probably won't be on the water before first couple of weeks in May!I don't even have plans to get the boat out till the second/third week of April.

Mike
Air Nautique 210 Team

640 hours, not 1 regret
Nautique2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-18-2008 at 12:42am
Wow, three feet of snow, Mike? Dang, we're nice and melted down here. About 3/4 of my local lake is unfrozen.

Brad, I'm looking forward to heading out there again. Let me know if you need help with anything.

Ken
farmer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote farmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-19-2008 at 12:05am

Keith,thanks for firming up the date. Sounds like a lot of interest already.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic