Forum Name: General Discussion
Forum Discription: Anything Correct Craft
URL: http://www.CorrectCraftFan.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=12109
Printed Date: April-18-2024 at 3:01am

Topic: Collector Model
Posted By: OverMyHead
Subject: Collector Model
Date Posted: October-05-2008 at 4:20pm
Does anyone know where I could find a die cast type model of a 1987 skinautique? would like to give it to my son for his birthday in 2 weeks.

-------------
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

Replies:
Posted By: OM45GE
Date Posted: October-10-2008 at 9:21am
I've never seen one for the 2001 series boats, but would love one myself if you find a source.

-------------
1989 SN 2001

Posted By: 88 Nautique
Date Posted: October-10-2008 at 3:59pm
I bet the Godfather would be able to find out if Correct Craft sold licences to any model makers.

-------------
http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=1657" rel="nofollow - My 88 Nautique

Posted By: adamt
Date Posted: October-10-2008 at 6:32pm

The nearest thing I've been able to find are the RC nautiques that are availble. They're the newer models and obviously not die-cast, but I'm sure a child would like them none the less, Good luck.

-------------
-Adam

1973 Skier

Posted By: WakeSlayer
Date Posted: October-10-2008 at 7:02pm
Those are awesome. I had one, it ran for a couple years. Now that it is dead, I am thinking of cutting i in half and putting one half on each side of a wall.   
It even makes a scale wake.

-------------
Mike N

1968 Mustang

Posted By: OverMyHead
Date Posted: October-11-2008 at 9:03pm
Thanks I have searched everywhere and found nothing close, The RC might work with some detailing.

-------------
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

Print Page | Close Window