Print Page | Close Window

Hull & Stern Graphics

Printed From: CorrectCraftFan.com
Category: General Correct Craft Discussion
Forum Name: Common Questions
Forum Discription: Visit here first for common questions regarding your Correct Craft
URL: http://www.CorrectCraftFan.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=17248
Printed Date: May-18-2024 at 3:41pm

Topic: Hull & Stern Graphics
Posted By: Mega Mike
Subject: Hull & Stern Graphics
Date Posted: April-23-2010 at 7:26pm
Woody at Southeast Marine is locating a set of hull side and stern side graphics for my 1988 Barefoot Nautique. It has a gray hull and teal stripe. He's asking me if the graphics are white with gray accents or gray with white accents.

I don't know the answer to this one. Does anyone else?

-------------
1988 Barefoot Nautique

Replies:
Posted By: Hawktique
Date Posted: April-24-2010 at 1:27pm
I would think the terminology should follow the hull color. Gray hulls have gray lettering with white accents as the "shadow" effect. Check this site out for some decals.

http://nautiqueparts.com/decalbarefootnautiquehull1989-1990set.aspx - Decals

-------------
"A Veteran is someone who at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to: 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life." Semper Fi

Posted By: QUEBEC
Date Posted: April-24-2010 at 2:41pm
Yes gray hull has gray/white and a white has white/gray .Bruce at n3 has the gray/white side decal for 185.00 for both sides and can get the stern. He is making me white/gray for my 90 BFN

-------------
NEVER EVER GIVE UP ON YOUR SELF YOUR FAMILY YOUR FRIENDS AND GOD THERE ALWAYS A NEW DAY

Posted By: Mega Mike
Date Posted: May-28-2010 at 1:28am
Just wanted to close out this thread in case someone like me was/is looking for '88 decals.

The '88 decals are white and clear. They are the same decal regardless of hull color.

Woody at SE Mastercraft (formally correctcraft) can still get a copy of 3M decals for $600.

$600 gets you the entire graphic set for the boat. Both hull sides (including the 2001) and the stern graphics.

I will warn you... They were not perfect. The person who recreated these graphics missed some of the small 3D details. I was able to fix it with white pin stripping.

I also made a big mistake by purchasing a set of orginally 1988 BFN decals from a previous owner. He kept them in good shape, but over time it turned the decals YELLOW and they refused to release from the backing. STAY AWAY FROM ORIGINAL DECALS.

-------------
1988 Barefoot Nautique

Print Page | Close Window